This is the perfect Provence home to rent for your holidays.
Please visit masdelaplume.com for more photos and details.
This is a traditional provencal stone farmhouse safely nestled in its olive grove and garden full of Mediterranean plants and flowers. Located on the foothill of the Alpilles National Park in a rural setting, it is just a 15 minutes walk through quiet lanes to the centre of the beautiful and lively village of Eygalieres.
It is very well equipped outdoors and indoors and benefits from a heated pool and a silent integrated and reversible air conditioning throughout the house.
The rental includes 10 hours of cleaning per week, gardener, pool maintenance and the service of our house managers nearby should you require additional services (at extra costs) see their website provenceconcierge.com.
The farmhouse is tastefully decorated and comfortably furnished with every details thoughtfully selected. It has 5 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, a large country kitchen and its utility room, a very big living room, a tv room and covered terraces and balcony to enjoy the views and outdoor living.
Above all, the farmhouse is a home with a charm that will embrace you and a setting that will seduce you. The perfect place for your dream holidays in Provence.
- It is approached through automatic traditional iron gates and set in lovely gardens and olive grove.
- The swimming pool is 12m x 6m with large steps down and a depth ranging from 0.9m to 1.6m. It is security protected and heated during peak season. It is a salt water pool, so it is kind to your skin with no nasty chemicals. The beach of the pool are in stone where you will relax in the loungers, steamers and the large hammocks under the shade of the olive tree or the sun umbrella. From the pool, there is access to outdoor shower and toilets without having to go through the house.
- Under the West large covered terrace, you will enjoy eating al fresco around the large teak table (seats 10) and make your own charcoal BBQ in the outdoors fireplace.
- At the south of the house, the wisteria covered pergola will give you a welcome shade for your favourite summer read.
- From there, you can take the windy staircase leading to the first floor terrace to enjoy even lovelier views.
- The whole ground floor is covered in centuries-old flagstones and has gorgeous beamed and wooden ceilings.
- You enter through an ancient front door into the very large main living area that includes sofas, daybed and fireplace. There is a large collection of games and books for your entertainment.
- Further along, there is also a quiet TV room with comfortable seating, large flat smart TV with Netflix and Amazon TV (to log in with your account), DVD player, satellite TV (Sky) and a large collection of dvds.
- A cloakroom with toilets and basin is also located downstairs.
- The country kitchen has a large oak table with chairs and benches and is fully equipped with everything you might require. There is an Aga cooker for the winter months (not fired in summer months) and additional electric ovens and plates. Larder, large fridge/freezer with ice cube and chilled water dispenser, washing machine, tumble dryer and sink can be found in the utility room.
In the summer, you can open the large doors onto the cosy summer sitting room under the vault. It is always a favourite, such a lovely place for a chat looking at the olive grove.
Walking up the spiral stone staircase, you reach the first floor with oak floors. From the landing, you can access to:
- 1 Master bedroom (Super King bed) with access to its own terrace and its own bathroom (shower, bath, basin, toilets)
- 2 bedrooms with double beds share a "Jack and Jill" wet room (shower, basin)
- 1 bedroom with King bed and its own wet room (shower, basin)
- 1 large bedroom with a Super King bed and its own wet room (shower and basin)
- a cloakroom (toilets, basin) is located on the landing
- there is an additional bathroom and toilets on the ground floor
The rental includes all charges, linen and pool towels, pool and garden maintenance, 10h housekeeper per week and the services of our very helpful house managers.Get the full listing »