Character cottage (7/8 rooms - 180 m2) half-timbered, completely renovated and carefully decorated, in a beautiful garden of 16 000m2. Between farm and fields, 500 m from shops and 800 m from the sea. Southern exposure.
Weekly rental only, from Saturday to Saturday.
3 km from Veules-les-Roses, 13 km from Varengeville-sur-mer, 23 km from Dieppe (station), 35 km from Yvetot (station), 65 km from Rouen and 181 km from Paris.
Internet wifi throughout the house.
On the ground floor:
- 1 entrance with separate cloakroom
- 1 large living room / dining room (55 m2) with irresistible charm: natural oak beams, majestic fireplace for large outbreaks, solid oak flooring, sandstone basement, double exposure. Lounge around the fireplace: 1 large comfortable sofa, 4 armchairs, 1 coffee table. Side dining room: large table for 8/10 people. Direct access to the kitchen. French window on the terrace and the garden.
- 1 fully equipped functional kitchen with bay window on fields and hydrangeas
- 1 small TV room, adjoining the living room, with 1 single bed (6th bedroom possible)
- Bedroom N ° 1, double bed 1m40 m, double exposure South / East
- 1 bathroom with bath, shower and 1 toilet.
- 1 guest toilet with sink.
ON The FLOOR: 4 big rooms very clear with Office of Public Prosecutor, beams having all seen on the garden, served by a corridor.
- Room N ° 2, double bed 1m40, triple exposure South / East / North
- Bedroom N ° 3, 3 single beds, South exposure
- Bedroom N ° 4, 2 single beds + 1 pull-out bed, facing South
- Bedroom N ° 5, 1 master suite with double bed of 1m60, triple exposure South / West / North and a bathroom (bath and toilet)
Secure stairs (barrier to the floor), high chair, cot, children's toys and board games available
THE GARDEN :
- Large sandstone terrace, facing south in front of the house
- Huge mowed lawn of more than 6 000m2, flowered and raised garden (roses, hydrangeas,
apple trees, cherry trees, magnolia ...)
- Garden furniture: teak table 10/12 people, parasol, sunbeds and sunbeds
- BBQ charcoal and gas
- Nice barn in brick and flint.
- 1 gantry for children (2 swings, 1 slide)
- 1 secure XL trampoline of 4.20 wide.
- 1 table tennis table
- Parking behind the house.
Very comfortable house, fully equipped, lots of charm, ideal to accommodate 2 families.
Sotteville-sur-Mer is a typical village of Caux, with its farms, its church square surrounded by shops (delicious bakery and a restaurant), not to mention its chalk cliffs and pebble and sand low tide, accessible by its famous staircase of 220 steps! Lovely walks through fields or customs paths along the cliff. Sotteville-sur-mer is located 3km from the small seaside resort of Veules-les-Roses (organized beach, yacht club, tennis club ...), 20 km from Dieppe, 60 km from Rouen and 180 km from Paris.Get the full listing »