In its 5000m2 park, spacious Perigord stone house of 400m2 (air-conditioned rooms and heated swimming pool), ideally located in the center of Sarlat, without suffering from the inconveniences.
While having access to all amenities: bistros, restaurants, bakery, shops, market, cinema ... the house and its 5000m2 park is quiet on a non-busy street, with no access or parking problems, which is very rare in Sarlat in the middle of the summer season.
This Périgord stone house combines the prestige of "the old" (stones, terracotta floor tiles, cantou, ....) with all modern comforts.
The swimming pool is heated from May to September and all rooms are air conditioned.
The ground floor of the house is composed of:
- 1 large kitchen (Lacanche piano with 2 ovens, American fridge .....) opening onto a dining room with cantou.
- Continuously a 1st living room with large central fireplace separating it from a 2nd living room with television / video space and a 3rd living room / library on the mezzanine.
- 1 large laundry room (washing, drying, ironing)
- 1 entry
- 1 wc with sink
On the 1st floor:
- 1 large bedroom (1 Queen size bed) with private bathroom (bath, shower, wc and 2 sinks), and a large terrace
- 2 bedrooms each with 1 Queen size bed and 1 single bed. A bathroom shared by these 2 bedrooms with bathtub and 2 sinks. 1 separate toilet with sink.
- 1 large gallery overlooking the boxwood garden
- 1 wc with sink
- 1 large family suite composed of a first bedroom with 1 Queen size bed, a 2nd bedroom with 2 single beds (pull-out) and a bathroom with bath, 2 sinks and 1 wc (access from the bathroom is done by the twin bedroom).
Outside, the very large terrace benefits from a shaded part under a wisteria, where you can take your meals.
The pool is heated and has a safety cover.
The pool house is equipped with a sink, a fridge and a small freezer to store drinks and ice cream, thus avoiding going back into the house to cool off.
The covered space shelters table, chairs ... allowing to take a break in the session of tanning to perhaps make a part of tarot ...
There is also a bathroom with a shower to rinse as well as a sink and a toilet.
Bedrooms 4 and 5 are adjoining and correspond to a "family suite". You have to go through the small trundle bedroom to access the bathroom.
PLEASE NOTE: the accommodation is not suitable for people with reduced mobility (STAIRS)Get the full listing »