AVIGNON intramural center, in very sought after area, beautiful 1930s manor house in stone, completely renovated in 2015.
The cut stone ensures a natural freshness during the summer.
Very spacious, 180 m2, on 2 levels + ground floor including a living room and a summer room.
Very bright, large bay windows south overlooking a large Provencal garden of 500 m2, terraces and veranda, quiet.
Large private closed garage with direct access garden and street.
Nearby (5 minutes walk) from the Place des Palais, the Pont d'Avignon, museums, theaters, restaurants and shopping, the central station and all amenities.
WIFI internet throughout the house.
The first level (street) includes:
- A fully equipped modern kitchen (induction hob & gas, oven, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher).
- A large living space, Provencal terracotta floor tiles, consisting of a living room with fireplace, a veranda, overlooking the terrace and garden, a library and reading area, a dining room. eat. All furnished in an alliance of modernity and period furniture.
- Separate toilet with wardrobe.
The floor consists of a vast floor serving:
- 4 spacious bedrooms with queen-size beds 180x200 in double separable beds on request.
- 2 bathrooms with window, shower or bath, toilet and large basins with mirror.
- 1 large dressing room that completes two large closets in the bedrooms.
The ground floor with its two large windows overlooking the large garden of Provence with its cypresses and oleanders, cherry, olive and aromatic plants.
The garden level is composed of:
- a large bedroom with a 180x200 Queen bed on request, Italian shower and toilet.
- living room with large-screen TV and cable channels, blue ray DVD player, electric piano.
- A laundry room with washing machine and sink and a cellar.
In the garden, a large private garage overlooks a quiet street. It is suitable for a large sedan and can accommodate motorcycles and bicycles. Height limited to 1.7 m (not suitable for high rise models).
Ideal for several couples, with family or friends.Get the full listing »