Authentic stone mill (eighteenth century), recently restored with noble materials and fully equipped (new electrical appliances), combining respect for tradition (antique furniture), Mediterranean style (beams and tomettes), "industrial" / vintage and modern (contemporary lighting) "design").
Large and bright, the property develops a living space of about 250 m2, outbuildings, within a private agricultural area of several hectares of meadows, spectacular views of Monte Gozzi.
Ideal for a large family or two families (twelve possible beds divided into 5/6 bedrooms and two bathrooms),
- the beach (Gulf of Lava) is only 11 km (no traffic jam, a quarter of an hour maximum, unlike most beaches of the Gulf of Ajaccio);
- the center of Ajaccio about 20 minutes;
- shopping centers (Atrium / Auchan, Leclerc etc.) within 10 minutes;
- a large number of amenities (bakery, supermarket, bookstore, hairdresser, laundry, restaurant etc.) and food shops (craft nougat / confectionery and biscuits etc.) are accessible on FOOT (500 m from the property);
The property consists of two twin-storey buildings, joined by two common courtyards:
- a main building, with a surface area of approximately 200 m2, consisting of 3 bedrooms and an open mezzanine / 4th bedroom, as well as a bathroom, a kitchen, open to a vast living / dining room and a dining room, all overlooking a second courtyard / terrace, located (s) upstairs (mountain views, fields and forest);
- an independent "maisonnette", with a surface area of approximately 50m2, consisting of 2 bedrooms spread over two levels connected by a staircase and a shower room, double exposure, on both courtyards.
This unique place steeped in history was originally intended for the production not only of olive oil but also of flour, which is the particularity of this water mill whose mechanisms (gears, hoppers, millstones) are still intact and exposed, it belongs for generations to one of the oldest families in Corsica.
Recently renovated, it has been modernized and updated with carefully selected decorative elements (ARTEMIDE, FONTANA ARTE, MUUTO luminaires) and choice materials: terracotta tiles, CAROCIM cement tiles, sanitary / tile VILLEROY & BOCH and marble in the bathrooms, period furniture.
Detailed description of each room:
-Bedroom 1: 2 single beds 90x200 cm;
-Bedroom 2: 1 double bed 140x190 cm + 1 single bed 90x200 cm / bench seat;
-Bedroom 3: 2 single beds 90x200 cm (including a bench);
-Bedroom 4: 1 double bed 140x190 cm;
-Bedroom 5: 2 double beds 140x190 cm;
-Mezzanine / bedroom 6: 1 double bed 140x190 cm + 1 convertible sofa bed 140x190 cm.
Bedding and bath towels provided.
Cleaning house included.Get the full listing »