To rent in Risoul Village, Htes Alpes, neighborhood Church, property of "Clot des Faures".
Our chalet: "Les Balcons de Risoul" is implanted in a grandiose setting and on a habitable surface of 135M ². Luxurious alpine chalet on one level with one floor. New construction in larch, high quality services. Ideal for family stay. Quiet and rest. Panoramic view of the village of Risoul, the Alps, the Pelvoux glacier, facing the citadel of Mont Dauphin (Vauban World Heritage listed by UNESCO), where you can approach the marmots.
Southwest exposure. Refined decoration and decoration. Comfortable bedding. Located in the typical village of Risoul, Quartier l'Eglise, in the rise of the resort Risoul 1850, easily accessible by road.
Near Guillestre 2 km, all shops.
Village / resort link "Risoul 1850" provided by free shuttle.
Many activities and services offered at the resort, at the foot of the slopes: Parking - ESF - Snow garden, nursery, equipment rental, all shops and restaurants, ...
Maximum sunshine, statistically 300 days of sunshine a year. Ski in the heart of the vast area of the Forêt Blanche (Risoul and Vars stations connected) - Les Orres (15 km) - Serre-Chevalier (25 km). More than 180 km of downhill ski slopes.
Various sports and relaxation activities offered throughout the year, for all ages, regardless of the level, thanks to the proximity of the mountains, the Ecrins and Queyras mountains and the lakes of Serre-Ponçon and Embrun: alpine skiing, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, water sports (Guil, Durance), swimming, many marked trails for mountain biking and hiking, ...
To visit: Gap, Embrun, Sisteron, Serre-Ponçon and Savine Lake, Guillestre (market on Monday morning), Mont-Dauphin, Montgenèvre (golf), Saint Véran (highest village in Europe), ...
Layout and equipment:
On the ground floor :
- A fully equipped kitchen, including fridge / freezer, dishwasher, electric oven, microwave oven, traditional electric coffee maker and Senseo capsule coffee machine, toaster, electric kettle, 2 bowl sink, ceramic hob, extractor hood, crockery and kitchenware, open to a spacious living area including:
- A dining room, with buffet, table and seats for 12 people;
- A living room, 2 leather sofas, coffee table, flat screen TV;
- A room with 2 bunk beds, dimensions 90x 190, or 4 beds of a person adult or child;
- an independent WC;
- A bathroom with Italian shower, washbasin, electric towel radiator;
- An equipped and heated ski room, giving direct access to the outside and including a laundry room with washing machine, tumble dryer, folding dryer, iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner, cleaning equipment.
- A mezzanine bedroom, large relaxation area, with balcony and panoramic view of Mont Dauphin and Pelvoux including a living room with 2 sofas covered with textile covers including a convertible mattress, bedding 140x190, a flat screen TV and player DVD, a wardrobe, a coffee table, a pedestal table and seats;
- A large room with balcony and view of Mont Dauphin and Pelvoux, bedding 160x200, equipped with a desk and a large closet / wardrobe;
- Two identical rooms with balcony, bedding 140X190, view on the mountain and the resort "Risoul 1850", each equipped with a large closet / wardrobe.
- A bathroom with spacious Italian shower, a double sink on furniture, an electric towel rail, hairdryer and magnifying mirror; a toilet.
- For baby: an umbrella bed with mattress and cover, a high chair.
All rooms upstairs have balconies.
Access to the floor by apparent wooden staircase leading to the living room.
Numerous closets and functional storage in all rooms, seats, stools, decorative objects alpine spirit.
Electric heating by radiant heaters.
Tile on the ground floor. Parquet on the floor except sanitary.
Outside: Private covered parking. Terraces and green spaces. A set consisting of a table and 2 benches in solid wood, for accommodating 12 guests. Garden furniture and barbecue available in summer.
Free wifi connection.
Weekly rental, possibility of short stays or weekends (minimum 2 nights), only outside school holidays. Consult us.
Second home registered with the RISOUL Town Hall.
The chalet has received the "QUALITY CONFORT ACCOMMODATION" label, awarded by the RISOUL Tourist Office, with the maximum ranking of 5 pillows. As such, it was the subject of a visit of prior compliance with its description, standing, comfort and equipment.Get the full listing »