Traditionally dressed in wood, Savoyard chalet luxury offers a warm and comfortable interior. Spacious it easily accommodates 11 people, who will benefit from a private suite ensuring their privacy and rest.
Covering an area of 260 m² on 3 levels, it offers:
Ground floor :
• Bedroom 1 (2 single beds 80 cm + 1 single bed in an alcove). TV and DVD player. mountain view
• Bathroom 1: shower multi jets, 1 basin
• Bedroom 2: (double bed 140 cm). TV, wardrobe. Jaillet view of the ski slopes
• Bathroom 2: bath, 1 basin, heated towel
• Bedroom 3 (double bed 140 cm). TV and DVD player. Open garden
• Bathroom 3: shower multi jets, 1 basin, towel, wardrobe
• Bedroom 4 (double bed 140 cm). TV and DVD player. Open garden
• Bathroom 4: Shower, 1 basin multi jets, dressing
• 2 separate toilets
Ground floor :
• Lounge around the fireplace and opening onto balcony
• TV Lounge
• Dining room with table for 12 people and balcony
• Equipped kitchen
Level 1 :
• Master Bedroom 5 (double bed 160 cm), wardrobes
• Bathroom 5: Bath, Toilet
The spacious garden overlooks the village and the valley
• Private garden
• Parking lot
• Wood decks
general; 11couchages (1 double bed 160x200, 140x190 3 double beds, 3 single beds 80x190cm). * All double beds are separated into single beds. open fireplace.
housekeeping; Refrigerator / freezer - Oven - Microwave - Hob - Dishwasher - Washing machine - Dryer - Iron & board - Vacuum cleaner - Raclette ... ..
multimedia; Cable / Satellite - DVD - Video - TV Flat screen - Internet Access.
Miscellaneous: Ski lockers - Board games - Books - Hairdryer
2 barbecues - garden furniture: garden furniture, table and chairs, deck chairs ....
NB: The Cottage can be rented throughout the season and for weekends, seminars or other events such as birthday, engagement and weddings.
The linen is provided. Housekeeping at end of stay included. Maintenance garden and surrounding area provided by the owners. Pets are allowed. Tourist tax: 1.30 euros x 11 x number of daysGet the full listing »