Quiet with stunning views of the Moselotte Valley.
Sleeps 6 to 8 people including 2 children:
- 2 double beds (140cm x 190cm)
- 1 double sofa bed (140cm x 190cm)
- 1 junior bunk bed (70cm x 190cm)
- 1 cot
Trade with travelers
This accommodation is upstairs of the house. Additional space with sleeping may be made available on request on the ground floor.
The city center is within 10 minutes walk: supermarket, water park, bowling, ice rink, shops, traditional Sunday market and bus stop to Remiremont's train station and ski / mountain.
Several ski areas in 10 minutes:
- La Bresse Hohneck: 37 runs, 282 snow cannons 1 snowpark, mountain bike park turned into summer;
- Lispach: 6 tracks;
- La Bresse Brabant: 8 tracks.
Possibility to park the car outside the house.
Coming by car:
15 minutes Gerardmer, Colmar and Mulhouse 1h, 1h30 from Nancy, Belfort or Strasbourg, Metz and Besancon 2h, 2h30 from Dijon or Luxembourg, 4h Liège or Lyon, 4h30 from Brussels, 5 hours from Paris, Lille, Amiens ,. ..
By train + bus:
- La Bresse 3 hours from Paris with the TGV. Paris-Remiremont in 2:40 then connection by coach.
- The bus making correspondence since Remiremont's train station takes you 10 minutes walk from the house.
Coming by plane:
- Airport Basel / Mulhouse St Louis (1:30)
- Regional Airport Metz / Nancy Verny (at 1:50)
- Airport Strasbourg - Entzheim (1h40)
Full linen rental (sheets, pillowcases, duvet cover and towels) € 75
Possibility of cleaning / cleaning: 80 €
Housing is not accessible at the PMR floor.Get the full listing »