Welcome to Corsica!
New villa (July 2017) with swimming pool, all equipee, decoration design and neat, view maquis and 500 meters from the sea.
The villa built by an architect renamed South Corsica is oriented south and is located in a private domain of 40 houses.
Quiet at the bottom of a dead end, she sits in a wooded land and draws by a landscape of 1200m2.
The house can accommodate 6 adults + 4 children or 8 adults thanks to its 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
The wooden terrace surrounds the swimming pool (10mx5m) heated and secured by an electric shutter.
The interior of the villa is composed of 2 levels:
- DRC: The entrance hall with pinball and WC opens onto a large living room of 90m2 (living room cathedrale, dining room, fully equipped kitchen with central island) and 9m bay window fits completely into the walls ( unique). You then have an open living area on the terrace, pool and maquis. The sleeping areas are separated from the living room by sliding doors.
- DRC - Main suite: it has a dressing room, its own bathroom (with double sink, walk-in shower and toilet) and overlooks the pool and terrace.
- Ground floor - Guest area: it includes 2 bedrooms ("turquoise" and "hats") which share a bathroom (double sink, Italian shower) and separate WC. The room "hats" has a direct access to the swimming pool and terrace; the turquoise room overlooks a garden area.
- The floor is the corner of children under the roof with a dormitory of 4 single beds and a complete bathroom (bath, Italian shower, sink and toilet). Of course, 2 adults can also occupy it and enjoy all the space.
The villa is fully air-conditioned and is equipped with everything you need and even more (double fridge, freezer, wine cellar, espresso + coffee machine, ice machine, fans, barbecue, washing machine + dryer separated, small electro-household Dyson and SMEG, television and DVD, internet, pinball, hair dryer ...). Each room has its own storage and dressing.
The exteriors are composed of:
- an IPE terrace surrounding the pool and rocks, the garden
- a swimming pool of 10mx5m heated, with stairs and a progressive descent to 1. 60m with a bearing children has 1. 20m, its electric shutter securisee
- a hot / cold water shower convenient to return from the beach
- maquis view and virgin terrain
- an entrance with 2-3 car parking
- a petanque corner
The house is north of Porto-Vecchio and close to the beaches and the mountain.
You have access to the beach on foot (10 'or 500m to reach Vilatta) or by car: 5' to the beaches of Capicciola - rocks or sand or Pinarello - sand and pine forest, 10 'to St Cyprien (fine sand), Cala Rossa (fine sand, rocks, kite-surf) or Fautea.
You are 15 'of wild rivers and natural baths (Cavu and others).
You are in Porto Vecchio in 15 'or in Saint Lucia in 10'.
You go to Bavella (hiking, canyoning, GR20) in 45 '.
You go to Figari in 45 'and Bastia in 1h30.
Catherine of "Home Conciergerie" will welcome you "home" and will give you all the useful and pleasant information but will also remain at your service to make your stay on the island of beauty unforgettable!
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------
WELCOME to Corsica!
Brand new villa (July 2017), fully equipped & more, innovative & surprising interior design, "local maquis / countryside view" and 500m away from the sea.
The villa is designed and built by South Corsica architect and is unique, it is looking towards the south and is part of a private 40 villa compound.
Very quiet, at the end of a street, it sits in the middle of a well designed garden (1200sqm) with local trees, flowers and bushes.
The villa will welcome up to 10 people - 6 adults and 4 children or 8 adults with its 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
The wood deck is around the heated pool (10mx5m) which is secured with an electrical shutter.
Inside the villa, you will face 2 levels with most activities taking place on the ground floor.
- The entrance hall with a paintball and a WC opens-up on the place to live and to be (90m2) sharing the living room, dining room and opened kitchen. The room fully opens to the outside thanks to a 9m bay-window that disappears into the walls. You have access to the terrace, garden and swimming-pool. The bedrooms and night areas are separated from the living space with sliding doors.
- The master bedroom has a dressing room and its own bathroom (Italian shower, WC, double sink) and has direct access to the outside and swimming pool
- The Guests corner holds 2 bedrooms ("turquoise" & "hats") which share a common bathroom (shower, double sink) and separate toilets. The "Hats" room open to the pool while the "Turquoise" room opens-up on the back of the house & the garden.
- The 1st floor will be the "kids' corner" with its 4 beds and own bathroom (shower, toilets, bath tube, sink). Of course, 2 adults can enjoy the space and combine the beds together.
The house is fully air-conditioned and is equipped with everything you need (2 fridges, refrigerator, wine cellar, coffe & espresso machine, ice cubes machine, fans, barbecue, separate washing and drying machines, small devices from Dyson & SMEG brands, flat screen and DVD, high speed internet, hair dryer, ...) and more. Every bedroom has its own dressing room or cabinet.
The outdoor includes
- One exotic wood deck surrounding the swimming pool, the keep and the rocks.
- At 10mx5m heated pool with stairs (not ladder) and a progressive 1. 60m depth which will allow kids to play (1.20 beach); it is fully secured thanks to its electrical shutter.
- A shower (hot and cold water) - usefull when coming back from the beach
- A local country side view (maquis) and open land
- An automatic main gate with 2-3 car parking slots
- A local "petanque" game area.
The villa is located in the North of Porto-Vecchio and its beaches & mountains.
You have access to the sea by foot (10 'or 500m to Vilatta beach) or by car (5' to Capicciola beach - sand or rocks, 5 'to Pinarello beach - sand & pine trees) and (10' to St Cyprien - sand only beach, Cala Rossa - sand, rocks and kite-surf) or Fautea).
Within 15 ', you can swim and relax on the rivers and natural bath-tubes (Cavu river & others).
You are in Porto-Vecchio within 15 'and St. Lucia within 10'.
You will reach Bavella mountains (hiking, canyoning, GR20) within 45 '.
You will be in Figari in 45 'and Bastia in 1h30minutes.
Catherine, our friend from "Home Conciergerie will welcome you and make you feel at home" and will welcome you to your home!Get the full listing »