Backed by the Cévennes and the Pic Saint Loup, in the heart of the scrubland, 35 minutes from the sea and 10 minutes north of Montpellier, beautiful architect villa on 2 levels of 160 m2, with beautiful pool (9m x equivalent 5 m), terraces and nice garden on a 910m2 surface.
Very quiet, a dead end.
Ideal for 6 people.
unfenced pool: the need for children to swim.
House of 160m2 including:
- a vast living room of 80m2 with a beautiful volume and an American kitchen (large windows facilitating the exchanges with the terraces, the garden and the swimming pool),
- 3 bedrooms with double bed (2 * 160cm and 1 * 140cm),
- one with terraces and garden furniture.
- 2 bathrooms (one with bath and 2 sinks and one with walk-in shower),
- 2 separate toilets,
- A laundry room with washing machine and dryer.
- 2 large terraces surround the pool: one with table for 8 people and one with garden furniture and 4 chairs,
- a shaded terrace with table for 4,
- a terrace with garden furniture in the bedrooms upstairs for maximum tranquility,
- Ping pong table,
- basketball hoop,
- pool accessories: mattresses, balloons,
- 49 inch TV,
- gas plancha,
- 4 adult mountain bikes, including 2 high-performance ones.
Sheets and towels provided,
The village :
- 9000 inhabitants with all shops nearby, supermarket, banks, market with local produce on Saturday and Thursday, medical center, ...
- Possibility of renting tennis courts.
Saint Gely du Fesc is a starting point for many excursions, perfect to enjoy with family or friends in the Southern charms of France.
Swimming, sunbathing, reading, walks to the sound of cicadas singing: ideal for both active holiday than relaxing.
Only a few kilometers away, canoe trips, hiking in the Cévennes (Pic Saint Loup 10 mins), cellars of the appellation Pic Saint Loup, beach 35 minutes, beautiful city of Montpellier in 15 minutes by car, the village Saint Guilhem le Desert 35km, devil's Bridge, Hérault gorges ...Get the full listing »