This is a beautiful villa on the heights of Saint Gély du Fesc, for 8 persons.
Saint Gély du Fesc is a small village located 8 km north of Montpellier, between the Pic Saint Loup and the Mediterranean (1/2 hours from the beach and 15 minutes from the Gorges de l'Hérault).
The villa is very quiet, it is located at a dead end. It has a beautiful swimming pool of 8x4m and is protected by a fall detector compliant with current standards.
It has 4 bedrooms, all air-conditioned, with a large double bed
All along the pool, a large terrace solarium (12x3m), thanks to its 4 sunbathing, and 2 sunbeds to fully enjoy the sun.
A large terrace, serving as an outdoor dining room, allows you to enjoy taking full advantage of the magnificent view that is offered on the other hill of St Gély, with the pool in the foreground.
A grass and flowers surrounds the villa and provides that essential touch of greenery to rest and well-being.
Another terrace, equipped with a small teak living room, covered that one, allows you to relax in the shade when the heat begins to be felt through the breeze running through it from both sides .
The interior distribution is composed on the ground floor of:
- Lounge, equipped with a 48 'TV
- Dining room
- Kitchen open to living room, overlooking the outdoor terrace and the indoor dining room, equipped with a dishwasher, a plate 4 induction hobs, an oven, a microwave, d a large fridge with two large freezer drawers, a washing machine, a coffee machine and all kitchen utensils and dishes needed.
- 1 parental room, air-conditioned, equipped with a big bed 160X200, with opening by bay window giving access to the garden and the swimming pool. The view from the bed is very nice. Orientation full East.
- 1 other room, air-conditioned, equipped with a bed of 140x200. West orientation.
- 1 room of friends, air-conditioned, with a bed of 150x200. Facing due west.
- 1 bathroom with bath, featuring a window which door leads directly to the garden and pool. Facing due east.
Upstairs we find:
- A mezzanine organized office.
- A large room, air-conditioned, with a large bed of 160x200, with its own bathroom (sink, shower toilet), redone. It has two windows, one in the west and the other in the South. A large TV 50 'faces the bed This room, which can be likened to a small suite, offers great comfort and great independence (if one wishes to withdraw quietly for example).
The whole house is equipped with Freebox internet with wi-fi.
The view is beautiful and breathtaking.
A large cinema complex of eight cinemas has just opened at the entrance of St Gély du Fesc.
A security deposit of € 1,500 must be deposited on arrival.Get the full listing »