Main residence of 200m2, renovated architect house of 1958, surrounded by a garden of 700m2 closed walls, in a quiet area 10 minutes walk from the right bank of the port and the historic center.
Close to all amenities: bakery, butcher, fish shop, pharmacy, press.
Car Parking: Free on the one-way street or in the garage.
Ground floor :
- large living room (solon, living room, kitchen) exposed East / South / West with two windows opening onto a terrace and garden to the west
- WC with washbasin
- Laundry room with sink, washing machine and freezer
1st floor :
- A bedroom with double bed 160, French windows opening onto a balcony garden side
- a bedroom with double bed 140
- a room with two beds of 90 and a child's crib
- a bathroom (bath / shower, bidet, washbasin)
- a toilet
- a bedroom with a 140 bed
- a bathroom (shower, washbasin)
- a toilet
Table and garden furniture, barbecue, badminton net, football goal, table tennis table, children's house, swing.
Linen not provided.
Cleaning fee possible if desired.
Summer festivities in Vannes:
- Historic Festivities July 13th and 14th
- Jazz Festival from July 22nd to 27th
- Arvor festivities on August 14th and 15th
- Ephemeral gardens dotted in the city
- Museum of the Cohue: Simon Augade's input exhibition
- Museum of History and Archeology, Château Gaillard: exhibition on the Roman necropolis
- Concerts at the kiosk on the esplanade of the port
- Market on Wednesday and Saturday morning ...
Embarkation of Vannes for the islands of the Gulf of Arz, monks' island and Belle Ile en mer.
Rent only in July and August.
Arrival: Saturday at 4 pm
Departure: Saturday at 11amGet the full listing »