Village surrounded by green forest and has oak trees, several fields of lavender that bloom in July, vineyards and small villages typically provincial, with lovely markets.
An excellent place for cycling.
Nearby is the village of Viens, which has a historic center.
At less than 750 m from our house "La Croix du Sud", you can find the bakery, a small supermarket, pizzeria and the "Little Garden" restaurant with bar service.
House on different levels spaces, next to the garden, with many flowers, trees rounded. A central place, all with excellent privacy.
From the large terrace a magnificent view, can see the Luberon summit, the "MourreNègre"
Accommodation options: (ideal for 6 to 8 people.).
3 bedrooms and 1 mezzanine.
Each room has access to the large main terrace.
- Bedroom 1: small: Master bedroom: double bed (double) (180 x 200.2 separate), large bathroom: 1 washbasin, bath, Italian shower, dressing room and bathroom.
- Bedroom 2: 2 single beds (90 x 190), with a small bathroom (washbasin + shower) + amenities across the hall.
- Bedroom 3: double bed (160x190, 2 separate matelats) with bathroom: 1 shower, washbasin and toilet.
- Mezzanine: double lit (160x190, 1 mattress).
The pool (heating is included in the price) a single depth: 1.65m. It has Wifi, Internet, TV-Vla anderen and DVD.
The kitchen is modern and well equipped with: dishwasher (Whirlpool), Refrigerator (Samsung), microwave, oven, coffee maker, Senseo (Philips), a toaster, blender and blender.
The garage is in the back, has washing machine and clothes dryer.
We install a gas BBQ grill (Weber) in the `Terraza Mexicana '(Gas tank available).
Available from May to September, due to the season, occupancy can be done on Fridays or Saturdays. Depending on availability, availability for some extra days.
Children are welcome from 12 years.
The price includes:
- 6 people ccupancy of: bedding, towels, heating and cleaning in common areas ((ground floor only).Get the full listing »