In southern Ardèche, in a calm and sunny valley near a river lies the Mas de Saribou: contemporary and ecological house.
We did not hesitate to marry the authenticity of old materials with clean lines of design furniture (Eames, Starck, Jacobsen). Sweetness, simplicity, serenity characterize the spirit of the place.
Everything is thought so that the comfort tutoie the quality of the arrangements and the decoration. Mixing styles, 50s or 70s, family paintings, objects with contemporary creations, tints and noble materials to create a unique atmosphere, a clear and fluid dialogue between the pieces was a real pleasure!
- A large and bright living space combines the fully equipped kitchen, the dining room and the library lounge with a beautiful fireplace Hanging Focus. The large terraces of stone and wood open on nature. Four charming rooms dressed in linen (Caravan) very comfortable with their bedding Epeda Palace invite to the quietude. Two large, bright and refined bathrooms complete the sleeping area.
- a cellar and a wine cellar.
- A very beautiful summer kitchen shaded and very well equipped awaits you: plancha, 4 fires, refrigerator. Its furniture full of vitality (Fermob), its bench in old cement tiles, its stone sink Cassis are an invitation to concoct good dishes.
- Wonderful landscaped Mediterranean gardens, a vegetable garden open to guests, a natural swimming pool with its water gardens (more than a thousand aquatic plants) and its chilling waterfalls, sunbathing, hammock, sofa, armchairs are an invitation to laziness : paradise for children (and adults) with frogs, dragonflies, salamanders, butterflies, little people of grass and water.
- The freshness and insulation of the house is ensured by a green roof planted with roses, honeysuckles, grasses, iris, asters, achillées ...
A petanque court, a ping-pong table, the mölky, a slackline, many board games are at your disposal.
- The house is in the small village of Vesseaux, 5 minutes walk from the bakery, grocery store. Ten minutes by car, you have a supermarket, a Biocoop and the small town of Aubenas with its small local producers, the market
Saturday morning, many restaurants and in Vals-les-Bains.
- We provide a grocery base, organic cleaning products, bed linen, towels and house linen, pool sheets.
Organic Lov tea, Wedding, infusions from the garden and a cartridge of organic capsules for the Nespresso are offered.Get the full listing »