Exceptional and dominant location for this villa classified **** facing Lake Annecy, it is located on the first heights of Talloires, and enjoys a breathtaking view.
40M2 wood terrace overlooking the lake.
Villa atypical and full of charm.
Contemporary decoration and tastefully furnished
With an area of 180m2, it offers a capacity of 8 people.
House very pleasant to live, ideal for holidays with friends or family.
- Entrance with garage access
0/5 level: you have fifteen steps to access the living space.
1 storeroom with washing machine, ironing facilities and additional fridge / freezer, raclette grill, grill.
- 1 separate toilet
1st floor :
- Bright and large living room of 45m2 overlooking the wooden terrace via large windows. Télévisions
A functional and equipped kitchen (oven, dishwasher, 5-burner gas cooker, microwave, filter + Nespresso coffee machine, kettle, toaster, waffle iron, cutlery / crockery and cooking utensils)
Comfortable dining room
- Access to the terrace facing South / West, with garden furniture, table and chairs, plancha and the view of Lake Annecy
1/5: This landing serves 2 spacious bedrooms
- 1 bedroom with double bed 140x190, storage
- 1 bedroom with double bed 160x200cm, storage
2nd Floor :
- Mezzanine with television and sofa
- 1 bathroom with bath, shower, 2 basins and storage, hair dryer
- 1 separate WC
- 1 large room with bed 160x200cm, storage and balcony overlooking the lake
2/5: Nestled on the top floor:
- 1 suite with double bed 160x200cm, dressing room, bathroom and toilet.
EXTERIOR: 3 parking spaces, gas grills, garden furniture, garden furniture, parasol.
Animals are not allowed
EQUIPMENTS: wifi internet, flat screen tv, iron and ironing board, drying.
Nearby: SANDY BEACH (angon), bus station 200m, center of Talloires at 500m, bakery / tobacco / press 500m, sandy beach (Talloires at 600m, Golf (Talloires) 3km, Golf (Giez) at 3km , Annecy city, downtown, railway station 8kms.), Geneva Airport 55kms, ski resorts (Grand-Bornand, Clusaz) 18kms.
Sports and Recreation Nearby: Mountaineering, swimming, cycling, paragliding, freshwater fishing, diving, hiking, rollerblading, water skiing, windsurfing, tennis, cycling / mountain biking.Get the full listing »