Guest house, rented as a gÃ®te during the summer, for 10 people maximum.
It is an old manor house from the 17th century, tastefully restored, comfortable with a very high ceiling and very nice volumes.
On the ground floor, a dining room with a very long wooden table and a living room that overlooks the 750 m2 terrace and garden, as well as a large country kitchen with a large 5-burner cooking piano and an electric oven.
Very large wooden stairs lead you to the 1st floor where there are three bedrooms with each, its private bathroom (shower, sink and WC): two double bedrooms (160 cm), facing south with a very pretty mountain view and a 4-bed room, north side, with view of the village fountain.
On the terrace on the ground floor, a double bedroom, with its private bathroom.
The house, with its 80 cm thick walls, is naturally air conditioned.
At your disposal, library with hiking guide and IGN maps.
Private parking for three cars.
A 10 minute walk, you can swim in the river, under an old small bridge.
In the surroundings, swim in the river in very beautiful natural places, including the Verdouble gorges and the Galamus gorges.
Ideally situated for visiting the Cathar country in the Aude, halfway between the Cathar castles of Peyrepertuse and QuÃ©ribus, and the gorges of Galamus, the guest house "la Giraudasse" is located in the village of SoulatgÃ©. It has the advantage of being both in the village, and on the edge of the village by its orientation. You can enjoy the friendliness of the village and also the tranquility of the house, which arises at the edge of the village with its southern orientation, its view of the gardens and the mountain. Its 750 m2 garden is surrounded by bamboo and Leyland fir trees.
The village of SoulatgÃ©, is a small authentic village, calm and preserved, of 130 inhabitants, with a small local market animated on Wednesday evening.
Non-smoking house. Pets not allowed
canyoning at the Gorges de Galamus, horse riding, numerous hiking and mountain biking tours.
We are 1 hour by car from the beaches of the Mediterranean Sea.
Tourist attractions :
* The Cathar castles of Peyrepertuse,
* from QuÃ©ribus, Puylaurens, Aguilar,
* from Villerouge-TermenÃ¨s, from Termes, from Arques ...
* The gorges of Galamus and its hermitage
* The medieval village of Lagrasse and its abbey
* Tautavel Prehistory Museum
* Rennes-le-chÃ¢teau and its mysteries
* The Roman Aqueduct of Ansignan
* The spa town of Rennes-les-Bains
BETWEEN 1H AND 1H30 OF ROAD
* The Cistercian Abbey of Fontfroide
* The medieval city of Carcassonne
* The picturesque village of Collioure
* The Museum of Modern Art in Ceret
* L.A.C, contemporary art place of Sigean
* The Priory of SerrabonneGet the full listing »