Xabi, Elise and children (Alban, 6, and Owen, 4 years) are pleased to present their home: La Petite Vallée.
Old barn, it lies 1.5km from the village of Rouffignac St Cernin, in the Périgord Black.
Village of about 1,600 inhabitants, located on the axis Périgueux-Sarlat Rouffignac St Cernin is an ideal base for visiting the most beautiful sites of Périgord.
Yet close to all amenities (supermarket, withdrawal terminal, gas station, hairdressers, bars, restaurants, post office, Sunday market, etc.), our house has a quiet atmosphere in the middle of its 5 hectares of land mostly wooded with lovely views.
A cottage is located on the same ground, but the two houses are separated (wall and gate).
The house comprises:
- First floor: a large kitchen and a lounge / dining room and office with internet access WIFi
(Computer not provided). Flat screen TV with Canal + and DVD / USB drive.
Large shaded terrace (heather) with stunning views of the valley, with garden furniture.
A laundry room with washing machine and toilet.
- On the ground floor, 4 bedrooms:
- 1 with 1 140cm bed and bathroom (shower) + WC + bidet. Separate entrance.
- 1 spacious with 1 electric 160cm bed. Access to the terrace on the ground floor.
- 2 children's bedrooms with 1 bed of 90cm (1 in mezzanine). Possibility of adding a bed of 90cm in each room.
A bathroom with tub and toilet.
Bed linen, towels, shower mats, kitchen towels provided.
Above ground 3,5m in diameter, 120cm deep.
1 large trampoline (diameter 3,60m)
Services not included:
Double bed linen: € 15, single bed linen € 10.
Adult bathroom linen: 5 €
Children's towels: 3 €
Bathroom mats and tea towels provided
To order from the owner at least 2 days before your arrival and pay locally.Get the full listing »