The stone house in the Corsican style in a quiet location. It has three spacious furnished terraces that invite you to linger and have direct, uninterrupted views of the sea and the well-kept 5000 m2 garden on a hillside. Here you can relax.
The beach Palombaggia is one of the most beautiful beaches in Corsica and is right at your feet. Within walking distance you can reach the fine sandy beach in about 15 minutes (partially road). But you also have the opportunity to drive by car to the beach (5 min - mostly paid parking, partly in pine groves and thus shady).
Thanks to an épicerie, reachable within 3 minutes, you can look forward to fresh croissants and fresh baguettes every morning. You will also find everything you need for your daily needs. (usually open from mid-May to mid-September). A larger supermarket is about 10 minutes away by car - even in summer without much traffic.
The delightful village of Porto Vecchio with its boutiques, large supermarkets, its charming harbor and its restaurants can be reached in about 20 minutes (13 km) and restaurants in the immediate vicinity of the house we can recommend.
If you are in the mood to wander, you can quickly reach the mountains and forests of Alta Rocca, the Plateau de cochon or the Col de Bavella. Here you will also find the beautiful freshwater pools of the different rivers.
If you like the adventure, you can spend your time with rafting or canyoning.
Both the area around the house and the beach are very family friendly. The calm Mediterranean Sea and the gentle course of the beach into the water are also the smallest pleasure for the smallest, without the parents having to worry.
And again an overview:
- Fantastic view, which leaves the soul
- Long sandy beach with turquoise waters - ideal for children
- Beautiful forests
- many leisure and excursion possibilities
- Apartment about 140 sqm
- Family friendly and well maintained ambience,
- Oak wood doors, fitted wardrobes
- 1 parent area with bedroom (bed 2 x 2 m), dressing room and bathroom (with walk-in shower, bath, bidet, WC)
- 1 shower room (with walk-in shower)
- second bedroom with a bed (140 x 200) & fitted wardrobes
- 2 terraces with sea view, tables & chairs and 4 sun loungers and parasol
- Kitchen with stove, oven, microwave, coffee maker, Nespresso machine, kettle, dishwasher, refrigerator, pantry and complete kitchen equipment
- large living-dining area (about 50 square meters) with panoramic windows and sea views
- A washing machine is available in the garage
- The laundry can be hung in the garden
- Cable and satellite TV and Internet / Wi-Fi
- Land with electric gate, private parking on the propertyGet the full listing »