It represents freedom, knowing how to live, culture, elegance. It represents strength of character and desire to move forward, beauty and pride. She denounces inequality and advocates friendship. It opens wide its doors to those who adhere to the symbol.
- Small corridor distributing the rooms of the apartment with storage, coat racks and benches to sit.
- Large semi-open kitchen on the living space, equipped with a fridge, a freezer, hob, a microwave, a dishwasher, a washing machine - drying, coffee maker, kettle, toaster, dishes accordingly and cooking utensils.
- Dining area with a table and 10 chairs overlooking the kitchen and living room.
- Living room with two sofas including a sunset for two adults, armchair, coffee table, carpet, HD TV, sound system, wifi internet connection. Window overlooking the square.
- separate toilet.
- 1st bathroom with walk-in shower, sink, hairdryer. WC
- First bedroom with a bed of 180 X 200cm, bedside tables, dressing, armchair. Window overlooking the square.
- Adjoining the first bedroom, shower room with walk-in shower, sink, hairdryer.
- Second bedroom with a bed of 160 x 200 cm and dressing. Window overlooking courtyard.
- Adjoining the second bedroom shower room with walk-in shower, sink, hairdryer
- Third small room with two single beds and dressing. Window on courtyard.
- Master suite with bed 180 x 200cm, large dressing room, bedside table. Window on courtyard.
- Large bathroom opening onto the master suite with bath, walk-in shower, double sink and hair dryer.
- The linen is provided. Electric heating. Iron and ironing board. Safe.
Registration number: 7510301696415Get the full listing »