Villa of architect of 220 m2 of full foot without opposite with swimming pool with overflow, on ground of 2000m2, multiple terraces and bowling ground, located on a hill very prized in an environment of nature with a splendid view, in the heart of a scrubland of pines and oaks while being 5 minutes from the city center and 5 minutes from a superb golf 18 + 9 holes.
Refreshing floor, plancha gas, weber barbecue, wifi internet, flat screen Pionneer TV, Hifi Bose, wiiyu, dvd, ping pong table.
The pool boasts exceptional purity and softness of water thanks to filtration and disinfection without chlorine by UV lamp.
The house is composed of:
- A master bedroom suite with large double bed / Dressing room / separate toilet / bathroom with Italian shower + large 2-seater bath, teak flooring throughout the space;
- One bedroom with 1 double bed
- One triple room (1 double bed + 1 single bed)
- One bedroom with a single bed for child
- A bathroom with shower + 2 sinks
- A separate toilet with urinal
- A large dining room of 60m2
- A fully equipped kitchen (induction hob, oven, microwave, dishwasher, 1 large fridge + 1 fridge / freezer, kettle, Nespresso machine, toaster, washing machine)
- A living room of 25m2
- Sunny terraces and others shaded on different levels
- A large landscaped lawn area
- A bowling alley under the pines
The villa is close to all amenities with all shops 1km (bakery pastry, fruits and vegetables, bar tobacco, press, butcher, pharmacy, hairdresser, laundry, banks), Intermarché with gas station at 2km.
Hospital CHU Nimes Carremeau at 1km.
- Airport Nimes / Garons 20 minutes
-Montpellier airport 40 minutes
- Nimes TGV station at 15 mn
- Motorway A9 (direction Montpellier or Lyon) and A54 (direction Arles / Aix / Marseille) 10mn
The city of Nimes has an architectural richness unique in the size of the Roman monuments that are offered to visitors (the bullring, the square house, the gardens of the fountain with the tower magne, the Pont du Gard);
Nimes is very well located, near the Mediterranean Sea and its beautiful beaches, and at the crossroads of Provence, Luberon and the Cevennes.
So you can visit by day or half-day:
- Beaches, swimming and walks: La Grande Motte, Grau du Roi, Espiguette and Camargue: 40km / 40mn
The Saintes Maries de la Mer, Sète, the creeks of Cassis, Carry the spinning wheel: 1h
Rivers and swimming and canoeing:
- Collias next to Uzes 20km
- Anduze 40km
- Ganges 50km
- The city of Uzes and its lively market 20km
- St Rémy de Provence, Les Baux de Provence and the Alpilles 35 km
- Save 30km
- Arles and its Luma Tower, New International Cultural Center 30km
- Montpellier 50km
- Avignon and the City of the Popes 50km
- Marseille 125km / 1h30
- Aix en Provence 100km / 1h15
- The Cevennes
- Golf de Vacquerolles at 1km
- Golf Country 20 minutes
- Golf of La Grande Motte 40mnGet the full listing »