The charm of a real cottage (1886) by the sea, located 600 meters from a river (Le Bélon).
Unforgettable beaches and ballads in perspective.
The rooms are large (150 m2 in total),
Dining room 40 m2 with large fireplace (open hearth),
1 living room with fireplace (closed hearth),
1 office (with 1 single bed),
5 single beds,
2 double beds,
Land 1000 m2 facing south,
Shower, dishwasher, washing machine
- Banks of Belon: 600 meters,
- Port of Bélon: 1.6 km
- Kerfany-Les-Pins beach: 3 kms,
- Many small ports: Doëlan, Le Pouldu, Brigneau,
- Pont-Aven (city of painters): 12 kms,
- 3 coastal paths from the cottage.
The Bélon, famous for its flat oysters with hazelnut flavor, is a Breton coastal river made up of a ria, that is to say, an estuary invaded by the sea. It flows into the Atlantic Ocean about a hundred yards from another ria very frequented by yachtsmen: the Aven.Get the full listing »