Formerly owned by a prestigious wine maker, Maison Mazeray retains much of its Burgundian charm. It contains numerous features ideally suited for large family holidays, or a group of friends wishing to `chill out` or relive old (and more recent) memories.
The 12 x 4 m heated swimming pool (usable May-September) speaks for itself. From your sun lounger, you have an outlook of vineyards without having to lift your head.
Does an early morning visit to the boulangerie for croissants and other naughty pastries appeal? Walking distance.
Need a top class butcher to feed the outdoor b-b-q? Walking distance.
Keen to taste a range of Burgundy wines? Walking distance.
Features of Maison Mazeray include:
• A farmhouse style kitchen with a Lacanche range oven, and is fully equipped including dishwasher, microwave, and Nespresso coffee machine
• Two dining areas, interior and exterior, the latter is covered, opening onto the courtyard.
• The lounge contains a flat screen TV receiving French and UK channels, i-pod docking station, and free WiFi.
• A private Studio attached to the courtyard consists of a double bedroom on the mezzanine, with shower room, separate toilet and small lounge on the ground floor
• 3 further double bedrooms on the first floor of the Main house, one has an en-suite shower room with separate toilet, the second bedroom is adjacent to the main family bathroom with shower ,separate tub and separate w.c., the 3rd bedroom has a large wash basin. There is also a separate wc on the ground floor
• Hair dryers supplied.
• Two additional single beds are also available
• Under cover built-in b-b-q within the exterior dining area
• Washing machine and dryer.
• Outdoor pool furniture and sun umbrellas
• South east facing garden
• Parking for 2 cars.
• A `starter pack` of basics which typically includes: milk, sugar, tea, coffee, bottled water, salt & pepper, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar.Get the full listing »