Located on the plateau of scrubland Mazan, 7 km from Carpentras, 30 km from Avignon and 15 km from Bédoin (Mont Ventoux), a charming Provencal house of 200m2, in the heart of the vineyards and a land of more than '1 ha.
Renovated 8 years ago with the goal of providing maximum comfort while keeping its soul of yesteryear.
It consists of:
- A fully equipped kitchen with fridge, oven, induction hob, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine Tassimo + filter, toaster, kettle
- A pantry adjoining the kitchen with: freezer, washing machine, 2nd fridge
- Separate dining room from the kitchen by a bar with table 8-10
- A living room with sofa, flat screen TV and fireplace
- 4 bedrooms with 8 beds:
- 2 bedrooms with 1 bed each 140x190
- 1 bedroom with 1 BZ 140x190
- 1 room with 2 beds 90x190
the rooms are spacious and bright. Linens are provided.
A baby cot is available on request and an extra bed 90x190.
- A bathroom upstairs with corner bath and 2 sinks 140x140 + 1 WC
- A bathroom with Italian shower and 1 WC on the ground floor
- Cleaning end of stay can be done by us for 100 €
Outside, a large shaded terrace partly by a trellis and vine
Large garden where it is nice to have lunch in the shade of mulberry china and near the pool.
Secure pool area with a summer kitchen equipped with:
- Plancha gas
- Wood oven (pizza ...)
- Gas cooker
- Garden furniture and sun loungers
An outdoor shower,
a pool of about 1.60 11mx4x1,20 deep and sunken bar
you will also find out, a shelter for 2 cars, games for children (swings, slide, sandpit, trampoline, hut ...) a bowling green.
To enjoy your stay you will be close to many magnificent sites of Provence:
- Mont Ventoux
- The Montmirail
- Fontaine de Vaucluse
- Avignon and its papal palace, the bridge of Avignon
- Provençal villages such as Gordes, Roussillon, Sault, Vaison la Romaine, Pernes fountains, Isle sur la Sorgue ...
- Orange and its ancient theater
You can enjoy the village markets, local producers, visit the many vineyards (Côte du Ventoux, Rhône, Châteauneuf du Pape ...)
You will also have many opportunities for hiking, cycling, mountain biking, horseback ...Get the full listing »