You will love these 230sqm, perfect for enjoying meals with family and friends! On the menu: swimming pool, barbecue, tennis, hammam, sauna and petanque!
Panoramic view of the bay of Cannes and its fireworks
Let yourself be tempted by this magnificent villa where you can have a chic breakfast on the terrace with the clear view, all in the middle of the splendid mass of the 'Esterel ... We rarely saw a more pleasant place!
On the ground floor
- Finely decorated by the owners for an effect "like at home"
- A beautiful living room of 65sqm with large windows overlooking the terrace, sofa and armchairs, fireplace, flat screen TV and coffee table (you can enjoy the view without moving the sofa) and dining area for 8 or 10 people.
- A large separate kitchen with everything you need, so especially a Nespresso coffee machine (what else?), But also a ultra-modern appliances, plus a kettle and a toaster. The kitchen has a dining table for 4 people. Access to the terrace (and barbecue).
- A bedroom suite with its king size bed, closet and en suite shower room with toilet, storage and double basin.
- A second bedroom overlooking the bay of Cannes.
- An Italian shower room with double sink and toilet
- A children's or teenager's room with bunk beds and wardrobe
- Separate toilet in the entrance
- A master suite with private bathroom (steam shower and spa bath for more fun), dressing room, TV and king size bed. Bonus private access to the roof terrace (it's amazing for the ones who want some tranquility to read a good book)
- The beautiful terrace with garden furniture, outdoor dining table and barbecue.
- To the delight of children (and adults), a pool of 16m x 6m heated half-moon, filtered oxymatic system (neither taste of chlorine nor taste of salt), shower and pool-house with a string of sun loungers, deck chairs, a petanque court and a second level garden (ideal for giant hide-and-seek or to hide Easter eggs).
- A great new porous concrete tennis court on which you can take lessons with our teacher
These services are not free and prices are communicated on your arrival!
As a bonus, you will be entitled to infrared sauna just for you (and share it if you are nice.)
- To your regret, however ... no parties (at max we take out a bottle of rosé and drink it with friends with a musical background).
NOTE / IMPORTANT:
- High Speed Wifi Connection because all you need is love and wifi.
- The house comes complete with bonuses in shambles such as a HI-FI system and SONOS system, satellite TNT, alarm, video intercom, remote controlled shutters, summer kitchen, a laundry room with washing machine-dryer, bowls petanques and private parking for 7 cars, a closed garage for 2 cars
- Absolute quiet location, the villa is located in a property of 1 ha, (the sound of birds at dawn is not considered a nuisance sound), and amazing décor.
And as a bonus:
- Sheets provided for each bed.
- 1 large, 1 small towel and a beach towel per person. Dimensions not adjustable to the size of each, even with a lot of good will.
- A map of the city, transportation and a guide to places not to miss (and miss).
- A survival kit on arrival (shampoo, shower gel, water, coffee and tea and more).
On site at home:
- Aquagym lessons (at extra charge) with our great fitness teacher
You will have access to the whole flat
I remain at your disposal for any questions about the apartment and the neighbourhood
After a short drive you will reach the mini mall for morning bread and croissants.
But you can also:
- Join the village of Les Adrets in less than 5 minutes where you will find all the local shops (including a pharmacy in case of difficult tomorrow.), Do your market twice a week, post office, ATM
Stroll through its narrow streets or order a coffee on the terrace cafes of the old village.
- Make a cultural parenthesis by going to admire the glassblowers at the Biot glassworks in 20 minutes.
- Enjoy the sandy beaches of Mand
Bus stop Place de la Mairie
Cot + high chair available at €25 extra / Late check-ins after 8pm available at €20 extra
Free WifiGet the full listing »