Come and stay in one of the old farmhouses of the Château de Lanquais between vineyards and bastide ...
The property of 13ha is located in an exceptional setting in absolute calm, surrounded by horses, meadows and woods which allow to make long walks on foot or by bicycle.
The estate consists of the owner's dwelling, a gîte (former sheepfold) and a heated swimming pool for exclusive use of the tenants.
The lodging in stone and exposed beams is 110m2 and consists of:
- On the ground floor: A large living room kitchen of 55m2 and a back kitchen with washing machine, double closet and WC. The living room has a large TV and a large corner sofa. The kitchen has all the modern comforts: dishwasher, vitroceramic, electric oven, fridge, coffee maker, microwave oven, toaster ...
- Upstairs: 4 bedrooms (Bedrooms 1 & 2: 140 beds, Bedroom 3: bed 120 and bedroom 4: bed 90), a bathroom with bath and sink and a bathroom with cabin Shower, sink and toilet.
- A private garden of 8000m2.
- A covered summer kitchen with sink and barbecue.
- Two terraces - one in the front and one in the back depending on its moods and desires with tables and chairs.
- An exclusive swimming pool of 10m X 5m heated by a heat pump from May to September (27 ° C). It is flat bottom of 1m50. The swimming pool also includes a small children's pool. It is secured by an immersion detection alarm and a mid-high shelter. 5 sun beds.
- Ping-pong table, 2 football goals, 1 net for volleyball or badminton, balls of pétanque ...
- Linen provided with extras (Sheets, duvet covers, towels)
- Air conditioning with supplements.
- Housekeeping done upon arrival. At your departure, the lodging will have to be cleaned (cleaning can be done with supplement: 100 €).
- The cottage is non-smoking and pets are accepted (allergy of our daughter).
- Deposit: 1500 €.
Even if the owners are on the property, the gite is aloof and each one keeps its independence. They will be happy to advise you and exchange with you so that your stay is as pleasant and rewarding as possible.
The property is a stone's throw from the castles and prehistoric sites: less than an hour from the castles of Beynac, Castelnaud, Milandes, Commarque, Reignac, Biron, Baneuil, Lanquais, Puymartin, Bourdeilles, Puyguilhem, Losse and Monbazillac. ; Less than an hour from the prehistoric sites Les Eyzies and Rouffignac; Less than an hour from Trémolat, Le Bugue, Sarlat, Cadouin ...
Close to the Dordogne, suitable for fishing, kayak, paddle or water skiing in Trémolat (20 '). Tennis at 3 'and Golf 9 holes at 15' (Château des Merles) or 27 holes at 45 '(Château des Vigiers).Get the full listing »