!!! First rental season !!!
Built at the same period as the Silvacane abbey, the main building has seen various additions over time which today make it a beautiful Provencal country house on 3 levels.
The good behavior of the property is ensured by a discreet and efficient concierge who resides on the spot and of which you will be the neighbors. He will ensure your welcome, your information and if necessary you can refer to him during your stay.
The part open to vacation rental consists of:
- On the ground floor, 2 large vaulted rooms welcome the kitchen (under repair, it will be ready for rental) and the living room, 1 bedroom with adjoining bathroom;
- On the 1st floor, 1 large bedroom with adjoining bathroom and 2 bedrooms sharing 1 bathroom.
Household linen is provided (sheets, cushion covers, tea towels and table napkins) as well as bath and swimming pool towels.
A large east-facing terrace, under a large covered courtyard equipped with a bar, is the ideal place in summer to have breakfast under the rays of the rising sun. Adjoining a garden furniture in the shade of an imposing hackberry tree, this covered courtyard terrace is also the ideal place for convivial moments at the end of the day around an aperitif or a barbecue.
In the garden, a pool in the Provencal style of 10 mx 4 m with a depth not exceeding 1.60 m allows you to swim as well as play with your family in healthy water that is not aggressive for the skin because it is filtered by a UV system. Its wide beach and the lawn area offer shade and sun to land and let go in front of the Grand Luberon, under the song of the cicadas and the whistling of the wind in the cypresses.
A shaded petanque field and a second lawn area allow young and old to challenge themselves with skill and share moments of bond.
Toys are available for the little ones and bikes for the older ones. If you are a hiker or mountain biker, the surrounding hills will be your favorite terrain and will offer you a breathtaking view on the North side over the Durance valley and the Luberon, South side on the plain going up to the pond. de Berre and the Mediterranean.
A giant labyrinth and games park (Grimmland) is located a few minutes by bike and it will delight the youngest.
A paintball / lazerball about 2 km away will be the ideal activity to strengthen cohesion or settle some differences ...
A tree climbing course in the pine forest of the neighboring village will delight the most daring.
Located at the western entrance of the village, you will be only a few minutes walk from the two convenience stores and a ten-minute walk from the center and the Florans castle where the best evenings of the international piano festival are played.
You can park your vehicles in the large parking lot inside the property.
By taking your car, you will be less than 30 minutes away:
- South Luberon and its beautiful villages and markets;
- From Aix-en Provence, its cathedral, the Rotonde, the Cours Mirabeau, the Cézanne and Vasarely museums;
- From Salon de Provence, the Château de l'Emperi, the mossy fountain, the air school;
- The mill of Daudet, the Roman archaeological site of Glanum;
- From the Plantain nautical base in Peyrolles;
- From the Aix-en-Provence TGV TGV station.
In less than an hour you will reach:
- Orange, Arles, the Camargue;
- the foot of Mont Ventoux;
- The country of Sorgues, L'Isle sur la Sorgue;
- Roussillon and Colorado Provençal;
- Manosque, Forcalquier;
- The Sainte-Croix lake and the Verdon gorges;
- The Sainte-Victoire massif;
- Cassis and the creeks;
- Marseille and Provence airport.
In order not to lose the benefit of your vacation, cleaning is included at the end of the stay.Get the full listing »