Are you looking for calm in a large comfortable house, close to the beach, shops and the port?
To share with family or friends?
Then this exceptional house is made for you, to the delight of young and old.
Outside, you will appreciate the tranquility of a large 750m2 plot, enclosed by walls and not overlooked.
You will take pleasure in the immense swimming pool of 12mx5m secure and heated (from May to September),
and you will bask in the garden or on the exotic wooden terrace.
At the front, in its closed courtyard, you can park your vehicle, and in the garage the bikes. You can also park other cars nearby.
The house, on one level, is built in a U around the pool to take full advantage of the view to the outside.
- The main part includes a large living room of 67m2 with living room, dining room and fully equipped kitchen. In addition, there is a small office, an entrance hall and a WC.
- In the right wing of the house you will find 3 comfortable bedrooms (2 with a double bed 160 and 140 and 1 with two single beds), a large bathroom with double sink, bath and shower, separate toilet, patio.
- In the left wing, you will appreciate the large parental suite of 40m2 oriented towards the swimming pool.
It is composed of a bedroom with a 160 cm bed, a shower room, a living room and 1 independent WC. A laundry room completes the picture.
In the kitchen you will find all the necessary utensils, fan oven, microwave, American fridge (ice cubes, freezer ...), induction hob, extractor hood, coffee maker, Nespresso, kettle, toaster (...) and basic food products (salt, salt, sugar, flour .....),
For babies a high chair and a cot are available.
A Weber BBQ plancha / gas grill to prepare grills.
Possible rental of household linen via our service provider.
Located in a quiet area of the village of La Flotte,
10 minutes walk from the beach, the marina, restaurants, downtown shops and ... the best glacier on the island.
Everything is done on foot or by bike through the flowery alleys.
Many activities nearby: sailing school, tennis, horse riding, surfing, diving, thalassotherapy, aquatic center with a wellness area: sauna, hammam and jacuzzi, 110km of cyclabic tracks (...)
* Reservation only for one week, from Saturday 4 p.m. to Saturday 10 a.m.
* For all rentals 25% must be paid upon booking and the other 75%
30 days before the start of the Rental.
* Tourist tax is payable on arrival (€ 1.65 per night and per person)
* Compulsory end-of-stay cleaning of € 150 is payable on arrival
* A deposit of 1000 € is to be paid upon arrivalGet the full listing »