Located in a very quiet street, in the Guézy district of La Baule, on the heights of Pornichet, access to shops and the beach of Pornichet on foot (900m).
Description of the house:
Beautiful fully equipped kitchen (oven, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, coffee maker, toaster), dining area for 5 people.
Cellar (washing machine, freezer)
Dining room (table - 10 people)
Living room: sofa, 2 armchairs (TV, DVD player, stereo).
1 bedroom (double bed 160x200) with storage space - sleeps 2
1 bathroom with Italian shower
1 separate WC
Floor: 3 bedrooms:
- 2 bedrooms with a 140x200 bed (sleeps 2)
- 1 children's room with 2 beds 90x190 (2 beds)
1 landing of 9m2 (where it is possible to add a bed for two people)
1 bathroom with bathtub
1 separate WC
Large garden of 900m2 with vegetable garden available (tomatoes, zucchini)
Football goal, trampoline, children's wooden hut, 3 sunbaths,
BBQ, clothesline, 2 adult bikes available
- main terrace of 60m2 (garden view) facing south and southwest (sunshine 10 hours at sunset) - garden table with large umbrella
- secondary terrace of 9m2 (facing north, view of the kitchen garden) - garden table
No pets allowed
To note :
- staircase without railings
- partially fenced land with a small fish pond (not fenced)
- balloons not provided
50% deposit on booking, balance upon arrival
Water and electricity package: 50 €
Guarantees: 2 checks: 1500 € to cover any damages + 150 € if the house is not returned in the state of cleanliness of the arrival
Cleaning charge: 90 €
Sheets not provided
Many walks and visits possible (Wild Coast, Le Croisic, Guérande, salt marshes, Brière Park ....).
- the beach is 1km on foot, 5 minutes by bike and car.
- near shops, bars and restaurants (downtown Pornichet 800m walk), large supermarket 500m.
- Pornichet station 1km, La Baule train station and St Nazaire 15 minutes by car.
Leisure in Pornichet (walking distance to 800m):
- Renc'arts (cultural activities every Tuesday and Thursday)
- Pornichet market (10 / 15mn walk): Wednesday and Saturday, and every day the halls
- Hippodrome de Pornichet (weekly races),
- Thalassos (Château des Tourelles and Daniel Jouvance)
- CasinoGet the full listing »