The calm, charm and comfort of a large family house completely restored, ideally located at the gates of the medieval city walls, overlooking the salt marshes, and ten minutes from all the beaches of the Guérande peninsula!
You will be welcome there with your family or friends. Also, do not hesitate to contact us for special requests.
Geographic location :
6 kms from La Baule train station, in the heart of the Guérande peninsula joining the marshes of Brière, the Côte d'Amour, the Côte Sauvage, the beaches of La Baule, Pornichet, Pouliguen, the salt marshes, the charming seaside resorts of Piriac and Quimiac, the fishing and pleasure ports of Le Croisic, La Turballe etc.
The little extras:
- Possibility to do your shopping walk in the intramural (market, local shops ...), and enjoy the summer entertainment.
- The bicycle path "Vélocéan" serving all the peninsula passes right in front of the house.
- Many hiking trails.
- Brochures available.
The big plus! : a Trigano tipi tent can be installed on request, to accommodate young or old adventurers for a game, a nap or even a night! Very spacious, it can indeed be equipped with two additional beds.
- A large living room of 35 m² with fireplace, very bright, overlooking the terrace facing south and covered with vines.
- A large fully equipped kitchen, overlooking the same terrace.
- Two bathrooms, one with bath, the other with panoramic shower overlooking the garden.
- 4 bedrooms: 3 bedrooms are equipped with a bed for two people, the 4th is equipped with bunk beds, with a bed for one person upstairs, and a bed for two people downstairs). I can also provide you with a folding cot.
- Gymnastics espalier in one of the rooms.
- Bike shelter.
The whole in a pretty closed and sported garden of 700m ², where it is possible to park two cars.
- Household: fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, electric oven, microwave, 4 gas burners, dishwasher, all the small equipment (toaster, juicer, pressure cooker, coffee maker, ...), iron and ironing board, etc.
- Multimedia: Large TV with box, DVD player, small Hi-Fi system, unlimited Wi-Fi.
- Outside: garden furniture, parasol, barbecue, deckchairs, hammock, swing.
- Various: books, DVDs, board games and games for children available
Possible activities in the area: water sports (swimming, sailing, diving, windsurfing, paddleboarding, surfing ...), fishing, thalassotherapy, hiking or cycling, local markets, organic markets, discovering the historical heritage, golf, horse riding, tennis, barge or carriage rides in Brière, festival "La voix des orgues" all summer, festival "Les Celtiques" the first fortnight of August, Saint-Nazaire and its famous shipbuilding, ... Note that You will also find in Guérande a swimming pool, a cinema and a bowling alley.
Teepee supplement: 80 € the weekGet the full listing »