The house is situated in Gemenos, authentic Provencal village, between the departments of Var and Bouches-du-Rhone, about twenty minutes from the beaches (Cassis and La Ciotat), 22km from Marseille and 34 km from Aix en Provence.
The City of Gémenos is dominated by the massif of Sainte Baume, starting point of hiking trails, mountain biking and climbing and adjoins the massive Garlaban celebrated in the novels of Marcel Pagnol.
As such, it is part of the tourism entity between sea and hills.
Many activities are available on the town: sports (swimming pool, tennis courts, skate park, running track), cultural activities in summer (shows in a green theater, feast of Saint Eloi end of July) and a variety of choices restaurant.
Moreover, you can do your shopping in the village center located 1.2 km from the house (bakery, butcher, supermarket, pharmacy, market on Wednesday morning ...) or in the commercial area located 5 minutes by car.
The house is an authentic Marseille building, typical of the area, quiet, on a plot of 1.3 ha at the foot of the hill, ideal for a relaxing holiday.
• Lounge and kitchen of 50 m2, with air conditioning:
* Dishwasher, oven, hob, microwave, fridge / freezer, coffee ...
* TV, internet access with box
* 1 room of 10m2 with bed of 160,
* 2 room of 12m2 with 140 beds
* 3 bedroom 12m2 with bed 90
* Bathroom (bath), WC
• Ground floor :
* Bedroom of 20 m2 with bathroom (shower)
* Laundry room with washer and dryer,
Ability to have on request a baby equipment.
You will enjoy a large garden consisting of different spaces in "restanques":
• A large pine forest, ideal for refreshing and lunch in the summer, equipped with a playground for children, a large trampoline, a picnic table, hammock
• An above ground pool 4m in diameter, deckchairs, barbecue
• A space to park
• A scrubland hill of 8000m2 to strollGet the full listing »