Villa located in VILLAGE of the 11th century.
Provençal village, very quiet, Proximity petanque and sports field. - Nearby attractions:
Close (10-15 min)
SALON de PROVENCE: museums, churches, castles Empéri and La Barben, and zoo of La Barben.
- SAINT-CANNAT: Village of Automata (amusement park).
- AIX-EN-PROVENCE, 35 minutes by car: Cours Mirabeau, Cathedral, Granet Museum, Vasarely Foundation, Mansions, District Mazarin, Paul Cézanne workshop, art cinemas and Renoir and Mazarin test. Circuit recommended to: Mountain Ste Victoire, career Bibémus, the picturesque village of CABRIES.
- Arles: A Roman heritage and romance on the list of world heritage of UNESCO. Réattu Museum, Theatre of Arles and arenas.
- AVIGNON (Palais des Papes, ramparts, Bridge) 45 km
- MARSEILLE (TER Online Salon-Marseille) Notre-Dame de la Garde, Vieux Port, beaches, Borély park, botanical garden, Radiant City of Le Corbusier, Theatre the auction, the Calanques of Marseille, Cassis, the Wasteland of the Belle de Mai (concerts), Île d'If, boat trips ...
- Camargue, Les-Saintes-Maries-de-la-Mer, Napoleon beach ...
The village does not benefit businesses but only a small bar restoration. The villa is rented semi-detached by the garage with another garage.
For 5 people:
- bedroom 1 (13 m2): 1 double bed - bedroom 2 (13 m2): 3 single beds + 1 child bed
1 well equipped kitchen: 1 Fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer. Poss. bed rental. 1 baby chair. - 1 terrace swimming pool south equipped with garden furniture and 4 sunbathing in well shaded garden with swimming pool 3,5x7,5 fenced.Get the full listing »