Industrial loft spirit very design for this town house located Bordeaux. A little gem of decoration with garden / patio, jacuzzi, terrace and garage. Four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Can accommodate eight people.
Rehabilitation very successful for this former workshop became a comfortable town house, worthy of appearing in a decoration magazine for its ultra contemporary design. Glass and steel give the La, giving the whole thing a chic, convivial and bright "workshop" spirit. A beautiful wooden terrace upstairs and a small garden with Jacuzzi allow you to enjoy sunny days in a green setting.
Leave your vehicle in the garage and join the city center by Tram A at 50m walk.
The house is located in a quiet street, in the residential area of St. Augustine with village atmosphere. We are west of downtown, near the Jacques Chaban-Delmas Stadium. You will find all the shops within 500 meters. Capital of Aquitaine, Bordeaux is a living city, with exceptional heritage and surprising dynamism. Here, the art of living is cultivated with as much care as the vineyards: gastronomy, culture, walks, shopping ... Bordeaux offers you multiple possibilities of stay. Its strategic position on the Garonne, between land and ocean, makes it the ideal starting point to discover all the riches of the South West of France: you will be in one hour on the beaches of the Atlantic. Why not spend a day on the Bassin d'Arcachon? To the east, discover the prestigious vineyards of Bordeaux and the villages of Périgord.
Ground floor :
• Master bedroom overlooking the patio, bed of 180, dressing room, bathroom with shower and toilet
• Double room overlooking the garden, 160 bed
• Double room overlooking the garden, 2 beds of 90
• Shower room and WC for rooms 2 and 3
• Garage for a car
• Patio as a garden with jacuzzi for 3 people
Floor (accessible by internal staircase and external staircase):
• Beautiful living room opening onto the large wooden terrace with large windows
• Dinning kitchen, fully equipped, separated from the living room by glass and steel doors
• Double room facing street, 160 bed, shower room
The bedrooms and living room are air-conditioned.
Rare in Bordeaux: the loft has a closed private garage.
Linens, towels and bath towels are provided. The beds are ready just before your arrival.
A refrigerated wine cellar is available.Get the full listing »