"LA VIE EN ROSE", In the heart of the Golden Triangle of Périgord Noir, in an exceptional environment, charming country stone house with breathtaking views of the Dordogne valley.
Come discover our haven of peace, where time seems to be punctuated by the sounds of nature ... ..
At the top of a hill at the end of a small path, you will stay in the countryside, in the middle of a green, no nuisance.
Quality services and absolute calm.
- Heated private pool of 9 x 4.5 m, single depth 1. 60m, automatic submerged shutter (available for the period 01 / 04-01 / 10), with wooden terrace and deckchairs. (heated to 28 degrees);
- House area 130 m2; 4 bedrooms (groundfloor 1Ch x 1 bed 160 with its bathroom, floor: 1ch x 1 bed 160, 1ch x 1 bed 140, 1ch x 2 beds 90) 2 bathrooms, 2 toilets, kitchen (coffee maker, nespresso machine, toaster, juicer, oven, microwave, gas hob, dishwasher) open to a large living room with TV, TNT, DVD blue-ray, Internet Wifi, scullery (washing machine, dryer -linge, fridge with freezer, high chair + cot).
- Large plot of 5800m2, unfenced, terrace1 with garden lounge, garden table + 8chaises, bistro table with 2 chairs, terrace2 with 6 sun baths, barbecue with coals.
- Sheets, towels, pool towels included.
- End of stay cleaning obligatory 120 €. (Charged once per stay).
- Pets allowed.
- Deposit 600 € (payable on arrival)
House available all year (weekly rental in July and August from Saturday to Saturday, minimum 3 nights the other months).
Bakery and shops / restaurants in the village of Beynac 8 minutes by car.
Hiking trails from the house.
You will be near la Roque-Gageac to spend sweet afternoons in gabare and the leisure center of Castelnaud. You will also be close to the Dordogne Valley, 10km from Sarlat and 5km from Beynac-et-Cazenac, ranked among the "Most Beautiful Villages of France".
Near the castles: Beynac, Milandes, Castelnaud, Marqueyssac, Domme.Get the full listing »