Magnificent house of 180m2, located a few steps from the beach, will offer you all the comfort for an exceptional stay in Bernières sur Mer. It can comfortably accommodate up to 8 travelers. The house is ideal for families or groups of friends wishing to make the most of their stay to discover the region.
- ACCOMMODATION –
The Semilly Castle Pavilion dating from the 17th century is listed as a historical monument. This beautiful property is located just a few steps from the beach (200 m) in a beautiful park of 2 hectares 1/2 with a private outdoor area of 1500 m² will make your stay a unique moment!
It has been completely renovated.
- On the ground floor,
- A beautiful modern kitchen fully equipped with stone, beams and a beautiful stone floor Caen. The kitchen has everything you need to prepare your favorite dishes: microwave, hob, dishwasher, kettle, toaster, oven, blender, Nespresso coffee machine and cooking utensils.
- A beautiful living room with comfortable sofas, armchairs, a beautiful fireplace to warm you up, a flat screen TV, storage space and a beautiful dining table.
- 2 master suites with a double bed each with one with a bathroom and a toilet and the other a modern shower room. You will also have an additional independent toilet.
- A small room with a double bed whose access is by a ladder of miller. A real cocoon under the roofs (reserved for adults).
- A room with a trundle bed that can turn into a real double bed very comfortable.
- A large games room with baby football bonzini, TV, games, console etc.
- A bathroom and a separate toilet.
Plus : For your comfort you will also have at your disposal a washing machine and a clothes dryer as well as an iron, ironing board and a baby coat.
Included : Quality linen and towels, vanity kits and some coffee capsules are also provided.
Naturally, Wifi is accessible and free!
- GUEST ACCESS –
There is free parking on the street.
ATTENTION: housing is not accessible to people with reduced mobility.
IMPORTANT: check in is between 3pm and 9pm, check out is by 11am latest.
Upon your arrival, you will be welcomed by the company Luckey Homes, which will ensure the smooth running of your stay: key collection, towels and hotel sheets, professional cleaning but also assistance when needed.
- CONTACT –
Do not hesitate to contact me by email if you have any questions, I will answer you very quickly.
I will also be happy to share with you my favorite addresses!
- NEIGHBORHOOD –
In the surroundings you will find a bakery, a supermarket, a pharmacy in the village and the cafe restaurant "Le père Tranquille". Note, you can do everything on foot because the Caen Bernière bus can come without a car in the seaside resort.
Located on the landing beaches of the Canadian sector of Juno, Bernières sur Mer seems to be a privileged place to discover the region.
You will be at :
20 km from Caen, regional capital (Memorial Museum, medieval castle, Abbaye aux Hommes and Dames), the medieval city of Bayeux (Tapestry, Cathedral, historic center); near Arromanches (remains of the artificial harbor of the landing) and less than an hour from Lisieux (shrine pilgrimage city) and large stud farms and racetracks (Caen, Cabourg, Deauville), you will discover the rich heritage of Normandy.
Nearby, you will enjoy the sweetness of life by taking advantage of the thalassotherapy centers or casinos of the Côte de Nacre as well as the possibility to practice horse riding and horseback riding on the beach but also to enjoy the marina Courseulles (2km).
The time of a weekend or a stay, you will appreciate the calm of Bernières who has nothing of a beautiful asleep. You can practice all sorts of activities, enjoy outdoor activities and follow guided tours that our team will not fail to communicate.
- TRANSPORT –
Airplane Caen-Carpiquet Airport (20 km)
Boat Car Ferries from England with Brittany Ferries
Ouistreham Ferry Terminal (20 km)
By bus 20 kms from Caen, "Green Bus" Line 3 and Bayeux Line 74
By car 2h30 from Paris by the A13 (250 km)
On the Caen ring road, direction: Caen center - Porte d'Angleterre - CHR Exit n ° 5 Douvres-la-Délivrande - CHU - Courseulles-sur-MerGet the full listing »