Welcome to our cozy and spacious apartment in Les Arcs 2000! Located just 150m from the FREE "Rhodos" lift, you'll love to easily access the pistes in the winter. In the summer, head out your door and enjoy the many hiking and biking trails. Other features you'll love:
• Master bedroom with a Double bed
• 2 Single beds in the other three bedrooms
• Sofa bed for 2 in the living room
• Bed linen, towels and toiletries provided for you!
• Fully-equipped Kitchen
• PRIVATE Balcony or Terrace
• FREE Wi-Fi in the unit
• Toasty Fireplace
• Access to an Indoor Pool + Sauna
• Ski Storage on-site
• Indoor Parking Available
• Hotel-style front desk and reception ensures you have a stress-free stay!
**A number of these units are available, and each is individually decorated. The images shown are a representation of the unit you will receive. At check-in, you will receive a unit of the same type as shown in this listing, complete with the advertised size and number of rooms, but the actual decor in the unit, view, and furniture layout may differ. You will have access to all amenities advertised! This apartment may be a duplex or single-level - please let us know if you have a preference!
Step out your door and experience your perfect mountain holiday in Arc 2000! Our charming and spacious apartment is located in a traditional Savoyard-style chalet with amenities that your group is sure to enjoy. Situated in a quiet and calm area of the ski resort, you'll love to be just 150m from the free, small "Rhodos" ski lift. For the kids, an escalator is found just outside which will take you to the pistes. There is something for everyone in this area, and we can't wait to host you in our apartment!
Drift to sleep in the 4 BEDROOMS. The master bedroom features a Double bed, and the other three bedrooms each contain 2 Single beds. There is an additional Sofa bed for 2 in the living room.
Get ready in the 2 BATHROOMS with WC. Two additional HALF bathrooms provide ample space for everyone to get ready for a day on the pistes. We provide you with a hairdryer, towels, and complimentary toiletries. On-site laundry machines are available for an additional charge.
After skiing or hiking, retreat to our cozy and charming LIVING SPACE. Curl up on the sofa and enjoy your favourite shows on our cable TV or reconnect with loved ones using the FREE Wi-Fi. Warm up in front of the toasty Fireplace and, in the early evening, step out onto the Balcony or Terrace and enjoy the fresh air!
In the KITCHEN, you'll find a set of cooking hobs, a dishwasher, a fridge, a kettle, dishes, and a toaster. Start your morning with a cup of coffee, fresh from our in-suite coffee machine. Share meals and laughs at the dining table with seating.
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to enjoy when you stay at Résidence Les Arolles, where our 98m2 apartment is conveniently located. These include on-site ski storage, fitness centre access, and the on-site sauna. Dive into the lovely indoor pool after a great day on the pistes! Guest services are also available to ensure you have a stress-free stay, and you can rent raclette, pierrade or fondue sets right on-site.
If you're travelling by car, indoor parking is available on-site for €85/week to €100/week, depending on the season. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €75/week for dogs, or €40/week for cats.
Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €500/week and a small daily tourist tax charged per person. Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee starting from €57, depending on the size of the apartment.
If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite place to eat is Le Savoy, just down the road! Their hot chocolate is particularly delicious after a day on the pistes. Rent your ski or snowboard gear right on-site from the Skiset rental shop before hitting the pistes. If you want to cook in your unit, we'd recommend picking up your groceries on the way to Les Arcs. However, a small supermarket, 8 à huit, is located a quick 5-minute drive away.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Enjoy having your beds made on arrival, and bed linen and towels supplied! There will be a change in linen halfway through the week
• Warm up by the fireplace with 1 FREE bag of wood - additional bags may be purchased on-site for €10/bag
• The pool is open from 10am to 8pm every day (subject to change)
• A cleaning kit with washing up liquid and dishwasher tablets will be provided upon your arrival
• Indoor parking is available from €85 to €100 per week per car
• If you'd like to bring your pet, we may be able to accommodate them for an additional charge of €75/week for dogs or €40/week for cats
• The properties here are individually decorated, so there can be some differences in the decor and furniture layout from one condo to the next. If you have a specific request, please inform our team upon booking and we will be happy to add a request to your reservation
• This apartment may be a duplex or single-level - please let us know if you have a preference
• Guests are requested to clean their units prior to departure or an end of stay cleaning will be provided for an additional fee starting at €57
• Upon arrival, you will be asked for a security deposit of €500/week and a small daily tourist tax charged per personGet the full listing »