Our cottage is ideal for one or two families ...
Located in a quiet hill, you will be in the pastures and also close to the forest.
Looking for a homecoming but with all the comforts ...
You are welcome.
----- Description of Campanula:
Basement with garage, laundry and a private part:
• The garage for a car. Tilting garage door in wood with integrated pedestrian door. Techniques:, meter and complete electrical panel.
• Laundry room: Washing machine, storage cupboards, garden table and chairs, 4 sun loungers and a vacuum cleaner. Technique: Double gas cylinders for the stove. Main water inlet valve, electrical inlet (Main circuit breaker)
• An electric boiler of 300 liters.
The ground floor at garden level consists of a living room, dining room, kitchen, bathroom and a bedroom for two people.
Access for people with reduced mobility via path to the garden level and main entrance of the chalet with glass door.
• Open kitchen to living / dining room, equipped with dishwasher, oven and microwave. Cooktop (3 gas burners - 1 electric plate - Electronic ignition - gas safety cut), hood, double sink, refrigerator with freezer compartment. The cabinets are equipped for minimum 9 people with plates, cutlery, glasses, cups, bowls, pots, and accessories (Percolator, Nespresso machine, ...)
• The living room is equipped with a built-in wood stove, a TV stand, a Sony flat screen TV (LCD). Satellite reception via TNT SAT. Audio amplifier with radio and two speakers. Orange internet box.
Salon in L: taupe colored fabrics. Small coffee table.
• Dining room with a large table and chairs for 9 people.
• The tiled shower room with walk-in shower (single-level shower), sink and mirror and a toilet.
• The bedroom with two 90x190 beds, a central bedside table, two storage cabinets with three drawers, Brabancia support built into the ceiling (Dryer). Hot air inlet valve (Chimney)
• In the garden: vegetable garden, covered garden table and barbecue
The floor consists of:
• An independent toilet
• A bathroom with bath, sink and mirror, storage cabinet.
• A large room with 2 beds of 90x190 - mattresses and duvets - Wardrobe and storage cabinets under roof over 4 meters
• A double room with a 140x190 bed - mattress and duvet - Wardrobe and storage cabinets.
• One bedroom with 3 beds of 90x190. - Mattresses and duvets - Wardrobe and storage cabinets under roof on 3 meters.
Access of travelers
You will have access to 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, living room and dining room, kitchen, garage and laundry.
And finally, the garden and miles of forest paths that are the wonders of our beautiful Hill.
Exchanges with travelers
On site, you will always have the opportunity to have the help of Babeth or Mathieu.
Many hiking, mountain biking or snowshoeing are possible from the cottage because we are at the edge of the forest and its many paths.
Alsace is only a few kilometers from the chalet ...
During the month of December and for centuries, Alsace takes care to keep intact the traditions of Christmas. Throughout the month of December, Alsatian villages and towns perpetuate the magic of Christmas for young and old and come alive around illuminations, living nativity scenes, processions, choirs and evenings, while the perfumes of spices, bredele from the oven and mulled wine. Participate in each village to the inevitable tour of Saint-Nicolas, discover in Sélestat the evolution of the decoration of the Christmas tree, cross the authentic night watchman during the Advent in Turckheim, let yourself be carried away by a storytelling in Wesserling or meet the characters who populate Christmas tales in the enchanted forest of Altkirch.
In winter we are surrounded by ski resorts.
The station of Rouge Gazon and the superb resort of Ballon d'Alsace are 15 '- the Brothers Joseph (15') La Bresse is 30 'and the neck of the Schlucht 45'.
And all the classic activities like horse riding, tennis, swimming, fishing, climbing, ... and quad!
Parking in the garage or in front of the chalet ...
Always arrive on Saturday between 15h00 and 17h00 and departure on Saturday at 10h00 in the presence of Babeth. (Except for exceptions ... To see when booking)
• Spring water is drawn 30 meters below the chalet
• Electricity at EDF
The wood stove is more than enough to comfortably heat the whole chalet even in winter with -15 °.
On the ground floor, the chalet is equipped with electric resistance ground heating for barefoot comfort every morning.
Bathrooms are equipped with small electric heaters.
Upstairs, the cottage is also equipped with small electric wall heaters in each room.
• Gas: only for the hob
• The cottage is electrically ventilated for both bathrooms and WC.
• Water: Included in the rental price.
Spring water is rare. We ask you to use with respect.
• Electricity: EDF: € 0.20 per Kw: measured at the entrance and exit.
• Wood heating: Included in the rental price.
• Gas: Included in the rental price.
• Immondices: 2 € the bag
• Insurance for the cottage: Included in the rental price.
We advise you to take insurance on your side.
Groups of young people, the organization of student parties, birthdays, stag / hen parties ... are forbidden!Get the full listing »