UNIQUE APARTMENT AT SEVERAL LEVELS 5 MILES FROM THE REPUBLIC, CENTER OF POMPIDOU
A spacious loft located in the heart of the Marais.
Overview of the apartment:
- 4 bedroom loft - style apartment on three floors
- Family friendly apartment - can comfortably accommodate up to seven people
- Perfect for a group of friends or a large family
- 150 square meters ground floor apartment with washing machine, free Wi-Fi and cable TV
- Located in the Haut-Marais in the 3rd arrondissement, a few minutes from the Place de la Republique and the Pompidou Center
- Nearest metro stations: République (lines 3, 5, 8, 9, 11) or Arts et Métiers (lines 11 and 3)
About the apartment:
This spacious loft of 150 sqm is located on the ground floor of a secure residential building. It is located on 3 levels and receives a lot of natural light thanks to the skylights in the living room. The apartment presents unique and original works of art. Upon entering, you are greeted by the open-plan living room with sofa, flat-screen TV with local channels, and more. There is a large dining table with two benches, making it the perfect place to enjoy a meal at home. Next to the living area you will find a small work area with a desk and a chair. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the apartment.
The kitchen is connected to the living room and is fully equipped for cooking simple dishes. There is a 4-burner electric stove, a fridge / freezer, a toaster, a coffee maker, a microwave, a dishwasher, an oven, a kettle and more. Complete cutlery and crockery are provided as well as pots and pans to help you cook some of the delicious French products available nearby. There is a small table and chairs for 4 people. Dish soap, sponges and tea towels are provided.
Directly next to the living room is the first bedroom with a double bed, bedside tables and lamps. Please note that there is no door in this room, but a curtain to allow privacy. Bedding, pillows and linens are provided. All beds are carefully prepared on arrival.
As you move into the apartment, you have another open living space with a New York loft steel staircase and a decorative upright piano. At this level, there is a toilet with toilet and sink. There are also stairs down to the basement where you will find the clothes washing machine and the dryer.
The second bedroom consists of the master bedroom, furnished with a double bed, bedside tables, etc. This room is separated from the living room by a curtain. The room has a private bathroom with walk-in shower, double vanity, mirror, hairdryer and more. Hand soap and shampoo / shower gel are provided, as well as rolls of toilet paper to start your stay. Bath towels are included for 7 people.
Going up the steel staircase, you will come to a small landing with a bookshelf. From here you can go through the third bedroom with a single bed. Going up the stairs you will find the fourth bedroom with a double bed. Going down the second staircase you will find the second bathroom with shower and sink. The second toilet is located in a separate toilet on this side of the apartment.
The apartment is heated during the winter months. There is no air conditioning, but we will be happy to provide fans for your stay if the temperatures are mild in the Paris weather forecast. Please note that due to its nature and exposed stone walls, the apartment has a dehumidification ventilation system that must remain on at all times. Remember, as the pictures show, no windows can be opened in the apartment. A member of our reception team will meet you upon arrival, give you keys and entrance codes, show you around the apartment and its devices, help you connect to Wi-Fi and more. You will have access to a personal guide with suggestions on where to eat and shop in Paris, as well as activities in the Marais.
About the location of the 3rd district:
This vacation rental is located in the heart of the Marais �� Paris. It is the ideal place for visitors who wish to explore the city on foot. The pleasant district is full of restaurants, Parisian bistros, cafes and bars. The Upper Marais is known for its trendy cafes and designer boutiques. The third arrondissement is also home to the Carnavalet Museum, the Pompidou Center (Museum of Modern Art), the Town Hall and the Place des Vosges. You will also find the best falafels in Paris in this region. The Republic Square is also within walking distance.
Thanks to its proximity to the metro station Arts et Métiers (lines 11 and 3), access to other areas of the capital is extremely easy. Just board a train to reach the Eiffel Tower, the Champs-Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe, Montmartre and the Sacré Coeur and more! The Halles train station is also within walking distance, allowing you to quickly reach the Charles de Gaulle and Orly airports from the center of Paris. The RER A line also connects this station and is the easiest way to get to Disneyland Paris.
Important and political information
- cancellation. Please inquire for more information on cancellations.
- The minimum stay is from 5 to 6 nights. Shorter stays are accepted if the reservation is in accordance with our schedule.
- Check-in starts from 15:00. Late check-in fees apply after 19:00.
- Check-out is before 10:00
- Final cleaning fee: 130 €
- Damage deposit. A security deposit of 400 € is required before arrival.
- Smoking. All our apartments are non-smoking.
- Pets. Unfortunately, furry friends are not allowed in any of our homes.
- Evenings. The apartment is not suitable for parties and the maximum number of guests should not exceed 7 people.
- Minimum age. The booking manager must be 27 years old or older. Unaccompanied minors are not allowed.
- Payment. For reservations worth over € 1000, a payment by bank transfer may be required.Get the full listing »