THREE BEDROOM APARTMENT: located on the 5th floor, floor area 130 sqm (m2), there is an elevator in the building, in this apartment you can stay 1 - 6 persons. This elegant apartment in Paris’s 1st arrondissement sleeps up to 6 persons in 3 spacious bedrooms. This property would be ideal for a couple traveling with up to 3 younger children and the grandparents/au pair/friends. The super-central location is surprisingly good for kids, with easy access to lots of playgrounds and fun places to run around in, including Palais Royal and place Georges Pompidou: time things right and you can see the paintings at the Louvre while the children are asleep after lunch. With other classic Parisian experiences on your doorstep, such as the antique carousel on place du Trocadéro, it should be easy to keep everyone happy.
LIVINGROOM: sofa, two armchairs, table, TV, fireplace, window.
DINING ROOM: table, chairs, two armchairs, bookshelf
KITCHEN: fully equipped, stove, fridge, micro, freezer, coffeemaker, cookware, utensils, dishwasher.
BEDROOM 1: one double bed, closet, window.
BEDROOM 2: one double bed, closet, window.
BEDROOM 3: one double bed, crib, window.
BATHROOM: tile, bath/shower, WC, washing machine/dryer.
The apartment is fully furnished/equipped. Bed linen and towels are provided. Our staff will meet you at the apartment upon arrival.
What we love :
* Elegant apartment on the fifth floor of Haussmann building with elevator access, parquet floors, art deco fireplaces, French windows and balcony
* Great sitting room with grey-fringed sofa, matching chair and footstool, marble fireplace and large TV
* Lovely dining room with table for 8, glassed-in book cabinets and fabulous white art deco armchairs
* Master bedroom with king bed, beautiful linen curtains, comfy cushions and Eames-style chair
* Adjoining children’s bedroom with a double bed and baby’s cot, toddler rocking stool, car and scooter
* Third bedroom with queen bed, trunk as bedside table, art deco fireplace, and French windows
* Stylish contemporary bathroom decked with a slate floor, sparkling wall-tiles and bathtub all in white, luxe bath products, and heated towel rail
* Smart state-of-the-art galley kitchen
* Central location in Paris’s 1st arrondissement within easy reach of the Palais Royal, Jardin des Tuileries, Ile Saint Louis and Marais
* Close to one of the best food market streets in Paris filled with specialty shops located in Rue Montorgueil
Please email us with any questions you might have. We're here to answer all your questions and add clarity. Our goal is to give you the best possible lodging experience at the best possible price for your family or group.
If it turns up some questions while you are in Paris, you can easily contact our staff on site. Obviously, they can also help with general questions such as where it is best to buy concert & theatre tickets, tips on good restaurants & shops as well as other experiences and attractions.
It is safe to book through Classic Travel – we have rented out apartments in Paris since 1994. We have the highest rating on TripAdvisor! Please note we have more than 150 apartments for rent in Paris, we also rent out apartments in Los Angeles, New York, and Rome.
Welcome to Classic Travel
About Classic Travel :
Classic Travel was founded in 1994, the company is a privately owned tour operator who rents out furnished centrally located apartments in Paris, Rome, New York and Los Angeles from 1 night up to several years. Our customers range from private travelers to leading schools/universities and multinational companies. The company also arranges market-leading travel & tours to Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia, Myanmar, Vietnam, Dubai, South Africa and Mauritius. Classic Travel is one of Sweden’s oldest tour operators and has made legal travel guarantees – all for your safety. Classic Travel has offices in Sweden, France, Spain, Thailand and the United States. Our business idea is to arrange trips to destinations that we love ourselves. With us, you get the best possible service in a slightly more familiar manner. Classic Travel is growing steadily and we have both a Swedish and international sales department.
We warmly welcome you to Classic Travel – the small tour operator with the big possibilities!Get the full listing »