As far as the layout, things are looking pretty good, starting with the upper floor (the main villa entrance in on that level):
- Two bedroom suites, each with a queen size bed, a large closet and a private bathroom.
- A reading/study area at the top of the stairs, for those who seek peace and quiet, or for those rambunctious ones you want to isolate.
On the middle level:
- A magnificent living room with huge bay windows giving an amazing view over the city and the sea. It opens to the terrace with the swimming pool. In that room are a dining table for 4 to 6 people and a lounge area with sofa, coffee table, fireplace and flat-screen TV.
- A large open-floor kitchen with everything you need, and especially a Nespresso coffee machine (â€œWhat else?â€), as well as all the necessary appliances and a high table with stools for quick breakfasts or bites to eat. There is access to the terrace from here too.
- A game room for the greatest pleasure of the young ones (or the older ones who never grew up).
- The outdoor living space with the beautiful terrace, its patio dining set for 8 people, and of course the heated swimming pool with full South orientation and a bunch of lounge chairs: the best setup to enjoy long summer evenings (or off-season when the outdoor temperatures are still really nice).
CAUTION: THE HEAT FOR SWIMMING POOL IS AVAILABLE ONLY FROM APRIL TO OCTOBER, beyond the temperatures are too low to allow an optimal heating.
On the lower level: (also the garden level)
- The master bedroom suite with a king size bed, dressing room and an open bathroom with hot-tub. This room opens directly onto the garden and the lower level terrace.
- High-speed Internet connection, because all you need is love and wifi.
- Double-pane windows in all rooms for maximum comfort.
- Premium location on the upper hillside of town.
- No direct neighbors.
- Absolute unobstructed view
- Private parking.
- Unique and atypical architecture
- Entirely renovated villa.
- 30-minute drive from Cannes
And, as a bonus:
- Sets of clean sheets and bath towels are provided.
- A map of the city, transportation and a guide to places not to miss (and to miss).
- A survival kit upon arrival (shampoo, shower gel, water, coffee and tea).
Some geography, so you know where you are:
As far as shopping, you will find neighborhood shops, open markets and supermarkets in the center of Grasse, just 5 minutes away by car, or at Plan de Grasse, 10 to 15 minutes away:
And for short touristic day-trips to discover the area, you can:
- Visit the world-renown Grasse perfume factories, a few minutes away by car, do some shopping in the alleys of the old city area, go try your luck at the casino or play golf at the Saint Daunat golf range (let your inspiration pick the activity of the day).
- Go to Cannes to see its Palais des Festivals, try the ice-cream parlors or walk on the fine sandy beaches, in less than 30 minutes.
- Dive into the ProvenÃ§al charm of inland villages such as Biot or Valbonne (25 to 30 minutes) and abandon yourself into their mysterious cobblestone alleys, savor some tasty Grand-Marnier crÃªpes at the old-town crÃªperie in Biot, or make a cultural stop at the glass factory to see the amazing glass-blowing artisans.
To make your life easier:
Ask us what you would like, especially if you need a driver, a bit of housekeeping, or maybe a table at a vegan, Indian or Chinese restaurant. We have a concierge service to fulfill your most basic and practical needs.
Additional linen and towels available for a fee upon request.
Good to know:
Check-in and check-out are flexible (like us), except if other guests are arriving and/or departing on the same day as you do, in which case the check-in is no earlier than 4 pm and check-out no later than 10 am (Superman was available, but Supercleaner was not.)
IMPORTANT: An extra charge of 35 Euros will be required for late arrivals after 8 pm. Late arrivals after midnight will be possible only with a key lock box (we need to keep that time for Netflix).
And since your satisfaction is our top priority, do not hesitate to contact us during your stay, we will be happy to help you (except during our Netflix time, of course).Get the full listing »