Our house, Villa Elegna, offers a beautiful living space for our guests (102 m2 reserved for them) with garden without vis-à-vis and terrace. It can accommodate 7 people with 3 bedrooms on the 2nd floor. Completely renovated end of 2016, it offers all the comforts (kitchen, bathroom with walk-in shower, living room with pellet stove).
Tastefully decorated, the house comprises:
· A large living room with lounge area with a flat screen, a DVD player and a pellet stove and living room with large windows opening onto the terrace.
· A separate and fully equipped kitchen overlooking the terrace with fridge / freezer, oven, hob induction, dishwasher, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster, kettle, juicer.
· Three rooms on the 2nd floor, one of 18 m2 with sea view (1 bed 160 plus 1 bed 90), one of 12 m2 with garden view (1 bed 140 and 1 cot) and a 9 m2 with skylight (2 beds of 90), all beds are fitted with a comforter and duvet, a pillow and a bolster.
· A bathroom with walk-in shower, roll top bath, basin and WC on the 1st floor.
· Separate WC on the ground floor.
· Cellar with laundry room (sink, washing machine and dryer) and table tennis.
· Baby is welcome with a cot, a high chair and a changing table.
· Enclosed garden of 100 m2 without vis-à-vis, embellished with pretty plants, equipped with tables and chairs, loungers and gas barbecue, complete with a 30 m2 terrace in the back of the house overlooking the living room and kitchen.
The house is 5 minutes walk from the pebble beach of Mesnil-Val, it descends along an old path of fishermen.
In the village, you will find a bakery, a deli and several restaurants, including one on the beach. 2 Km, you have one side Tréport (can be accessed by a free funicular), the casino, the fish market and seafood restaurants, and other Criel-sur-Mer, its beach and shops.
A short distance, you have many tourist sites to visit:
· The Somme Bay a UNESCO World Heritage site 35 km (several walks are offered: seal watching, ride in an old steam train).
· St. Valerie sur Somme and its medieval city 40 km (I recommend).
· The Marquenterre Bird Park, the largest in Europe, at the mouth of the Somme 45 km.
· The largest annual gathering of kites Dieppe 25 Km.
· Mers-les-Bains and villas 1900-8 Km (not to mention its beach, pool and water activities).
· The Castle of Eu, the collegiate church and its French park 10 km.Get the full listing »