Mobile Home Air Conditioned, ideal for holidays with family or friends. (Flexibility of the day of the beginning of the hiring).
Located 2.5km from Sète, second Mediterranean port named the Venice of Languedoc, Camping Le Castellas **** enjoys an ideal location with direct access to the beach and the shade of pine trees.
On site, you will find a nice water park redone in 2017 with a large pool, a paddling pool, a water slide 5 tracks (from 6 years) and a hot tub for the enjoyment of young and old! Heated pool from April 1st.
Because it is important to have fun on vacation, the campsite also offers many recreational equipment:
- Multisports ground: football, basketball, beach volleyball, ping-pong, tennis
For amateurs and for fun, a bowling alley and, for children, a large playground.
The more athletic will appreciate the water sports of all kinds to do around.
Enjoy a pleasant moment of relaxation in the wellness area of 160m² with Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and a treatment area to enjoy a wide range of massages provided by expert professionals (surcharge).
During your stay, the campsite will offer various activities during the day:
- Fun tournaments (poker, belote, tarot, darts, petanque ...), sports tournaments, pool games.
- And every day, from 9:30 am, with animator, "wake up morning" where you will have the choice between: streching, step, fitness, dance, yoga, water aerobics.
For fun in the evening, find yourself 6 nights a week: restaurants, shows, dances, concerts, where laughter, good humor and friendliness will be the watchwords for everyone at any age.
From April, the House of Topi opens its doors to children from 4 to 13 years where they can participate in many fun activities, sports and creative.
The children will be divided into teams according to the ages to adapt best to their tastes:
Teens will also be welcomed in the Teen Club 14-18 years where the animators will offer them fun and sports activities.
Housing: located 50m from the beach,
It has been equipped so that our guests spend a pleasant holiday.
Mobile Home 4 rooms for 6 persons of 30m2 approximately, composed of a corner living room, a corner cooks equipped, a room with 1 double bed (140x190), a second room with two simple beds (80x190), a third bedroom with two single beds (80x190), a shower room with separate WC and a covered high terrace.
It enjoys a vehicle location.
The Mobil Home includes a kitchen area equipped with fridge / freezer, hob, microwave, cooking utensils and crockery adapted to the number of people in the house. The high and covered terrace includes a garden furniture, 2 relax chairs, 2 deckchairs and a plancha. .
Pillows are provided for each bedding (sheets optional extra).
So that your stay is as pleasant as possible, the camp-site puts at your disposal many services:
- Catering on site: snack bar, restaurant-pizzeria, pancakes, waffles, ice cream,
- Convenience Store, Bakery,
- tobacco, press, bookstore,
- Hairdresser, doctor (July / August)
- Small train (July / August)
- Baby Kit: 30 € / week - subject to availability - to pay on the spot
- Laundry: washing: 5 € - drying 3 € - payable locally
- Bike rental: 10 € / day 8 € / half day
Discover the Languedoc-Roussillon region with its many places of interest:
- Cap d'Agde, famous seaside resort
- Montpellier: visit the historic center and dive into contemporary architecture
- Sète and its fishing port between sea and pond
Authenticity, terroir, heritage, beach, canals: everything is there ...
Canals that crisscross the city, the Mont Saint Clair offering an exceptional panorama to the Pyrenees, a fishing port in the city center, 12 km of sandy beaches, certainly Sète has all the assets for a typical and surprising discovery. ..
A city resting on the water ...
Its urbanization and architecture still bear witness to a rich port thanks to the wine trade. Cargo ships, liners, sailboats and fishing boats are the heart of the city. Here, a particular breath has inspired great writers, poets, singers: Paul Valery, Jean Vilar, Georges Brassens, as well as painters who exhibit in galleries around the world.
For bookings from 3 weeks and more, degressive rate!Get the full listing »