The mobile home (32 m2) double glazing includes:
- 1 large lounge area, kitchen with TV, TNT and DVD player
- 1 large bedroom with double bed with wardrobe.
- 2 bedrooms with 2 bunk beds - possibility to add 1 cot which is at your disposal and a high chair.
possibility of bringing 2 beds of 90 in a bedroom closet in each room.
- equipped kitchen: hob (4 gas burners), with hood, electric oven and grill, large fridge with conservator, coffee maker, kettle, microwave, dishes.
Vacuum cleaner, broom and cleaning kit.
Condiments at your disposal at your arrival which you will want to complete at the time of your departure according to your consumption .
- 1 bathroom with shower cubicle and hair dryer
- 1 WC
- electric convector in each room
- 1 terrace with table and 2 benches, sun bath, clothes dryer.
Terrace of 15 m² semi-covered.
Bed linen and towels to be provided by the tenants (not provided):
Adult bed: 1 flat sheet and 1 fitted sheet of 140/190 cm and 2 pillowcases
Cot: 1 fitted sheet and a duvet cover 90/190.
Parking space in front of the site.
Outdoor barbeques in the immediate vicinity.
Free Wifi access to the bar, paying on site (21 € for 7 days).
Pets not allowed
Arrivals on Saturdays from 2 pm, departures on Saturdays no later than 11 am.
Costs included in the rent: gas, electricity, water and tourist tax.
The deposit check will be returned by post within 7 days of your departure to avoid any surprise not noticed at the time of departure.
Visits and curiosities around:
- Event end of June, the transatlantic centenary of the fraternity between France and the United States "THE BRIDGE"
- Machines in Nantes
- Wild Planet of Port Saint Père
- Visit of Saint-Nazaire shipyards
Description of the campsite: see the website SIBLU "Les Pierres Couchées
From April to September / Camping with heated and supervised swimming pool with waterslide, tennis court, basketball, volleyball, petanque, fitness room, wifi (extra charge), bar with TV, games room, restaurant, mini market, takeaway, bike rental
3 children's clubs from 3 to 14 years old with entertainment during the day and shows every night.
Fun passes giving access to all the infrastructures are at your charge and to withdraw at the reception of the campsite or to order on line on siblou connect. Rates here:
Nearby St Brévin: equestrian club, walks in the forest, water sports, bowling, disco, cinema
2018 Rates and Reservation Availability
Weekly rental from Saturday from 14:00 to Saturday 11:00 max.
Charges included: water, electricity, gas
the payment is done in one go.Get the full listing »