Mas de la Jasse is a not overlooked magnificent property in the Alpilles enjoying a landscaped garden with a stunning view (54000 sq. Ft / 5000m3) fully enclosed with an electric gate.
At the foot of the Alpilles, in the middle of the olive trees, rhythmed by the sound of cicadas, Mas de la Jasse has to be experienced. It offers a rare opportunity to enjoy all the advantages of a Provencal village location in a spectacular, private setting.
The garden consists of:
- A tiled swimming pool accessible by steps, (33ft x10ft, 1.40 ft depth / 10m x3m depth 1.45m) surrounded by olive trees and views of the rocky hills surrounding. Deckchairs.
-A pool house, with bench sofas, counter, refrigerator and sink
-A lighted petanque / bowling ground
-A large terrace with pergola facing the garden, furnished with table and chairs, featuring a BBQ / plancha
- Car parking> 4
Is a beautiful refurbished 1800 sq. ft / 160m² single storey house
Fully air-conditioned, it offers maximum comfort and a very contemporary decor:
- A large kitchen with center island & a dining room with fireplace
Kitchen is fully equipped. It has induction hobs, cooling drawers, an oven, microwave, a dishwasher, a toaster, a Nespresso coffee machine, a soda stream machine
Close to the kitchen, a storeroom with America style fridge.
- A separate toilet with a washbasin
- A spacious living room with fireplace with TV opening onto the dining room.
3 en-suite bedrooms
- A bedroom opening onto a terrace with garden view (15m²) with a double bed (140) and an adjoining bathroom (shower + double sink)
- A bedroom opening onto the pool terrace (20m²) with a queen-size bed (160) and an adjoining bathroom (double sink, shower and toilet).
- A bedroom with garden view (20m²) with a queen-size bed (160) and an adjoining bathroom (double sink, shower, bath and toilet).
-A laundry room with washing machine
Maximum sleeping: 6 people; Deposit 900 €.
Midweek 1hour cleaning and pool check + end of stay cleaning, mandatory to pay at the agency: 150 €
Extra additional maid on demand
Personal chef upon request.
Linen included: linen sheets, bath and pool towels
Included: 6 bikes, petanque ball
Wifi Internet connection.
A local tourist tax may apply.
Heating fee per week in winter: € 150
Mas de la Jasse in located in Paradou, same area code than Maussane les Alpilles (2km) and Les Baux de Provence (5km), the Alpilles Golden Triangle.
This area of Provence is known as Van Goghs country. This expressionist artist found his inspiration in the landscape bathed in light, sunflower fields, olive groves, scented lavender and rosemary fields and hilltop villages.
The charming villages of Paradou & Maussane-les-Alpilles offer a variety of restaurants and shops. A short drive will take you to St Remy-de-Provence, Eygalières and Arles, boasting impressive archaeological Roman sites, museums, art galleries and typical Provencal houses
If you drag yourself away from the comfort of this lovely property, you also can visit Avignon (35mn drive), the Medieval Papal city, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Nimes (45mn drive) and its best-preserved Roman world monuments.
For a change of scenery, La Camargues unspoilt nature trails can be reached in less than one hours drive watch out for the famous pink flamingos, fighting bulls and wild horses running free through the wetland.
For golfer, Golf des Baux de Provence and Golf de Servanes are 5 and 10 minutes away.
For gourmet, a large selection of Michelin-starred restaurant: La Cabre d Or, L ’Oustou de Beaumaniere, L’atelier, l'Auberge de Saint Rémy, l'Aupiho, La Chassagnette… and many others places with amazing culinary experiences.Get the full listing »