In a quiet and ideally located on the heights of the village of Vinsobres, the villa dominates the country of Baronnies and enjoys an exceptional panoramic view of the valley and Mont Ventoux.
Functional and very pleasant to live, the villa consists of 3 bedrooms.
- Bedroom 1 on one level: A double bed 140, bathroom nearby, with corner bath and shower, separate toilet.
- Bedroom 2: A double bed 140 with shower room, shower and toilet.
- Bedroom 3: A bed 140 with bathroom, wc, and access through the bay window on a terrace individual solarium
Space to live:
- A mezzanine arranged in corner reading and living room TV with sofa.
- A kitchen open to the main room, fully equipped (ceramic hob, oven, dishwasher, fridge-freezer, microwave, coffee maker)
- Dining room with a large rectangular solid oak table and a wrought iron table for 6 people.
- A TV lounge area with double sofa and two individual armchairs.
- Covered terrace overlooking the pool.
- Wi-Fi access
- A traditional pool 4 x 9 m, depth 1. 20 m secured by an electric shutter, with 6 sunbeds.
- A large paved terrace near the pool with ping-pong table and plancha
- Private parking for 3 cars.
DEPOSIT on arrival: 1000 €
No pets allowed
Some links to discover the Drôme Provençale:
https: // www. paysdenyons. com / en /
Tourist Office Baronnies en Drôme Provençale - Nyons
http: // www. baronies-drome-provencale. com /
- Wine tourism
http: // www. rhonewinetours. com /
- The Provencal markets (Nyons and Vaison)
http: // www. dromeprovencale. com / discover / the-best / stroll-the-stairs-Provencal /
- Mont Ventoux
http: // www. Ventoux en Provence. com / indexa. html
- Vinsobres Aquatic Complex
http: // www. the-Sagittarius. com / public. html
- Vaison la Romaine
http: // www. Vaison-Ventoux-tourism. com /
We leave you with many documents and prospectuses on the region.Get the full listing »