Single storey villa of 180m² on the edge of the scrubland between St Quentin-la-Poterie and Uzès on wooded grounds of 1600m² fenced dry stone wall adjoining the forest or you can walk to have the pleasure of seeing capitelles and listen to the song of the birds.
The villa includes two independence:
The first of 110m ², living room with sofa bed, flat screen TV, kitchen equipped with hob and electric oven, microwave, coffee maker, fridge / freezer, dishwasher, washing machine. Two bedrooms one with a king size bed (180X200) and the other 160x200.
Two bathrooms, one with a heated towel rail, and the other walk-in shower, heated towel rail and toilet.
The second entirely new independence of 70m²
living room with sofa bed, flat screen TV, kitchen with hob and electric oven, microwave, coffee maker and fridge.
Master bedroom with king size bed (180X200) and bathroom with walk-in shower.
Terrace with table to eat outside, several sunbathing overlooking the pool, umbrella and barbecue.
12x5 pool of 1m70 deep.
The linen is provided (bath towels and bedding), the WIFI is free.
- Uzès is home to one of the most colorful markets in the south of France. Its inescapable first Duchy of France dating from the XIth century to visit. (10 minutes)
- Musé du bonbon Haribo in Uzès, museum of the toy in Arpaillargues (10mn).
- The Pont du Gard (15 mn)
- Nîmes with its Roman remains, (amphitheatres and arenas), Arles (30mn)
- Avignon with its palace of the popes (40mn)
- The beaches of Grau du Roi, Grande Motte and the medieval city of Aigues Morte (1h)
- The Baux De Provence and Saint Remy De Provence located about (45mn).
- Anduze and the Bambouseraie. (45 minutes).
- The potters craftsmen in Saint Quentin La Poterie (15).
SPORTS ACTIVITIES NEARBY:
Canoeing, swimming in the river and fishing a few minutes (Gorges du Gardon), tennis, jogging, hiking trails, equestrian center, golf course, racing circuit of Lédenon (20 km), etc ...Get the full listing »