Spend your holiday in a sunny Provencal house with a terrace in the quaint village of Tourrettes located just 500 meters from the shops and 32 km from the coast.
• 2 Bedrooms with a Double bed
• 1 Bedroom with a Bunk bed
• Sofa bed for 2 additional guests
• 67m2 of space!
• Equipped kitchenette
• Wi-Fi Available
• Enjoy the fresh air from your terrace with garden furniture
• 2 Outdoor pools and a paddling pool (open during summer)
• Free Parking
• Guest services team available on-site to ensure you have a stress-free stay
The hilltop village of Tourrettes is nestled at the foot of its castle which dominates the whole valley. The architecture of the village makes taking a stroll through the heart of the village feel like a walk through a museum. Year-round there are antique markets with local crafts, so you can get a true taste of the culture. Those seeking adventure will love the proximity to hiking, gliding, cycling, and horseback riding!
Our 67 m2 duplex house features 3 BEDROOMS. There is a Double bed in the master and second bedrooms, and the third bedroom features Bunk beds. You'll find a Sofa bed in the living room which can accommodate 2 additional guests.
Prepare for the day in our 2 BATHROOMS.
After a day of lounging at the beach, retreat to our cozy LIVING AREA. Step out onto the TERRACE and relax on the garden furniture. Looking for something to watch? Turn on the TV.
Whip up a meal in our KITCHENETTE, which features a hob, a microwave, a refrigerator, and a dishwasher. Need some coffee to wake up in the morning? We've got you covered: our unit comes with a coffee maker!
There are a number of other amenities you're sure to love when you stay at the residence Les Bastides de Fayence, where our property is conveniently located. These include two outdoor swimming pools and a paddling pool (open from May to the end of September), a multisports ground, petanque, ping-pong, beach volleyball, and a children's playground.
If you are bringing a car to explore this beautiful area there is FREE parking available on-site.
Please note that a small daily tourist tax per person and damage deposit of €300 will be collected upon arrival. If you'd like to bring a pet, please let us know when booking and we may be able to accommodate them for €46/week or €10/day (1 pet/apartment max). Category 1 and 2 dogs are prohibited. Bed linen, bathroom linen, beds made on arrival, and an end of stay cleaning (excluding the kitchen and dishes) are all included.
Callian, one of the 8 villages of the Pays de Fayence, is just a 9-minute drive away where you'll find spiral alleys around the castle and towers dating from the 12th and XIIIth centuries. For water adventures, visit Lake Saint-Cassien. If you don't feel like cooking, our favourite restaurant is Café Des Arts, just an 8-minute drive away.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Bed linen, bathroom linen, beds made on arrival, and an end of stay cleaning (excluding the kitchen and dishes) are all included
• Please let us know if you'd like to bring a pet with you and we may be able to accommodate them for €10/day or €46/week. Cats and category 1 and 2 dogs are not permitted
• Wi-Fi is available for €7/day/1 device and €20/week/1 device or €10/ day/several devices and €30/ week/several devices
• If you need a baby cot please request upon booking (subject to availability). A baby bed is available for €26/week or €6/day
• If you need a baby chair, please request upon booking (subject to availability). A baby chair is available for €9/week or €2/day
• Outdoor parking is available for free (subject to availability)
• Arrange for an early check-in from 11am for €75/appartmentGet the full listing »