Villa of 140 m² including:
- a large living room with 1 sofa 3 places, a glass coffee table, 1 large TV, + 1 sofa 2 places
- a small office furniture
- dining room with a buffet, a dresser, a table with 8 places extension
- kitchen with fridge-freezer, dishwasher, induction hob 3 burners, 1 microwave, 1 electric oven, 1 coffee maker, blender, toaster, crockery and cutlery, all necessary kitchen, and a radio CD player,
a broom vacuum cleaner and mop.
- a double bed 140X180 ground floor with a TV, and 2 closets + sofa 2 places, and a table with chairs in RdC.
- a large double bedroom190x200 upstairs with library, 2 closets, dresser.
- a small attic room with 1 bed BZ for a child + a baby umbrella bed on the floor.
- a bathroom with a shower, a vanity unit, and a toilet
- Independent toilet on the ground floor.
The outside has a large pool 8 m x 4 secured by a fence, with large terraces private garden landscaped. Deckchairs available and garden table with armchairs.
1 outdoor parking in front of the villa.
Located in a very quiet area of Sorède, the villa "La Marinielle" offers all the advantages of an idyllic holiday, offering great comfort with its swimming pool, its terraces and its neat interior.
For the lovers of the Sea, the beaches of Argeles are accessible in 10 minutes of car, 8 kms of Collioure, Port-Vendres as well as access to all the splendid vermeille coast going up to Spain, passing by Paulille's website.
A fast track also allows to reach Spain in 1/2 hour, direction of Boulou and Perthus.
For lovers of mountain and discoveries, access to Font-Romeu, the Angles, Lake Bouillouses in 1 hour drive, the visit of Conflent, green valley, St Laurent de Cerdans and its Catalan paintings, other places such as Amélie-les-Bains, Céret, and Perpignan with the Palace of the Kings of Majorca, and many other interesting places, the caves of Canalettes, Villefranche de Conflans ... The history is immersed in this beautiful region of Roussillon now called Occitanie where everything is there to spend pleasant holidays.Get the full listing »