The Residence 'Les Salicornes' welcomes you in its comfortable and spacious rentals. The configuration and location of the rental favor the reception of families with young children.
SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE RENTAL PRICE:
- WIFI access
- sheets and tea towels provided.
- loan of high chairs and baby cots.
IN THE VILLAGE:
doctors, pharmacist, physiotherapist, nurse, and also bakeries, cafes, restaurants, self-service, hair salon, decoration workshop ...
IN THE RESIDENCE
- Swimming pool 5 X 10 M and 1.50 M deep and paddling pool: 2 X 2 M and 0.40 M deep. Secure but unsupervised. Swimming pool heated to 27 degrees in July - August (subject to favorable weather conditions)
- Playground for children from 3 to 10 years old
- Ping pong table
- Petanque ball ...
Your rental includes 4 rooms to accommodate up to 4 people. Its surface is 45 m2 and contains 1 entrance-kitchen, 1 bedroom with full shower room and 2 beds in 90 cm, a living room with 1 sofa bed in 140 cm and toilets; You have a terrace with garden furniture and a private parking space.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- The holiday residence 'Les Salicornes' includes 6 rentals for 6 people at most, and 2 rentals for 4 people at most.
- At Salicornes, we favor the well-being of all and, in particular, the reception of young children thanks to the tranquility of the place.
- Its view of the marsh and the landscape extending to the sea is breathtaking. Located in the heart of the village, you will benefit from the proximity of the services described below.
ON THE SPOT:
- shops and service providers (see above)
- the Salt Route (canoe trips)
- the garden of Vaulieu
- craftsmen ...
- historical monuments: old church, jewel of Romanesque-Poitevin style. Rairé windmill turning from Henri IV
- Bike path at 1 minute.
- Hiking trails
- tourist office in summer
- 7 minutes Challans: 3 hypermarkets, 3 discounts, 300 shops, halls on Tuesday, Friday, Saturday; Tuesday fairground market, old fashioned fair on the 4th Thursday in July and August, theater, cinemas, media library, horse racing, various sports;
SNCF train station
- 15 minutes from the sandy beaches of Saint Jean de Monts.
- 20 minutes from Noirmoutier Island and the pier for Île d'Yeu.
- 25 minutes from the fishing port of St Gilles Croix de Vie
- 20 minutes from the port of Bec known as the Chinese port (classified)
- 45 minutes: Nantes Atlantique airport
- 60 minutes: Puy du Fou
OPENING 2019/2020: from January 01 to December 31 except rest periods.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE:
- Off-season: Daily (to be agreed with the owner).
- Summer season 2020 (from July 4 to August 29): from Saturday to Saturday.
Arrival: Saturday from 3 p.m.
Departure: Saturday before 10 a.m..
- the tenant occupies his accommodation as a good father and a good mother for the duration of the rental.
- the tenant returns the key to his accommodation on the day of his departure and at the agreed time.
GUARANTEES AND MAINTENANCE OF RENTED PROPERTY.
As a security deposit and as a guarantee for damage which could be caused to the premises or to the furniture and objects furnishing the premises, the tenant agrees to pay the day of his arrival the sum 200 euros. The deposit is kept and not cashed: it will be returned to you within 2 weeks of the end of your stay.
The accommodation must be left clean and tidy. The tenant can request the cleaning option at any time:
- 40 euros (thirty euros) for a stay up to 3 nights
- 50 euros (fifty euros) for a stay of up to 3 weeks
- 80 euros (eighty euros) for a stay beyond 3 weeks
This option does not include cleaning the kitchen and its storage. The tenant agrees to pay a check corresponding to the cleaning fee as a guarantee
These sums, which do not bear interest, will be returned within 2 weeks by post after the tenant's departure, after deduction, where applicable, of the sums remaining due to the lessor for rental repairs.
In no case may the number of occupants of the accommodation be greater than its maximum capacity specified on the rental proposal.
SUPPLIES AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE PRICE.
- WIFI connection
- 2 dish towels
- use of the furniture and materials contained in the gîte and described in the previous paragraph.
- water consumption (SAUR) and hot produced by an electric water heater of 200 liters.
- baby cot and high chair are provided free of charge upon request by the tenant
- use of the private terrace, its garden furniture and its barbecue.
- use of the individual parking space.
- use of the children's play area
- use of the ping-pong table.
- use of the swimming pool during opening hours
SUPPLIES OR SERVICES NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- bathroom linen kit: 5 euros per person per week.
- option beds made on arrival: 5 euros per bed
The swimming pool is outdoor, closed, but not covered. Access to the pool is protected by a gate with a secure lock. But the pool is not supervised by the rental company. It is therefore the responsibility of parents or responsible adults (friends, older siblings for example) to protect minor children and ensure their supervision.
- From July 4 to August 29, 2020, the swimming pool is heated (maximum 27 °) and is open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- from June 15 to July 4 and from August 29 to September 12, the opening of the pool and the water temperature are subject to favorable weather conditions and are open from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m..
- The pool basin (5 meters wide and 10 meters long) has a flat bottom. The maximum water height is 1.50 meters.
The paddling pool overlooking the pool (2 X 2 meters) is flat-bottomed. The maximum water height is 0.40 meters.
Payment is made in two installments:
- You will be asked for a first payment of 25% of the price of the stay when you book online.
- a second payment representing the balance of your stay will be requested by Abritel just before your arrival. You can either pay it via Abritel or by check, holiday vouchers or cash upon arrival.
Collection of tax:
General rate: 0.56 euros per night and per person for stays between April 1 and September 30
Persons concerned: residents over 18 years of age.
On the day of departure, the lessor gives the tenant a paid invoice.
Our small business is family-run and aimed at families. In Vendée we love the family spirit.
We are at your disposal,
Welcome to our home.Get the full listing »