The house is quiet, near the beach Omaha Colleville sur Mer (1km walk, 4 km by car)
Excellent location for visiting D-Day sites and museums:
☆ 4 km from Colleville American Cemetery
☆ 3 km from Overlord Museum
☆ 15 km from Pointe du Hoc
☆ 16 km from Bayeux Tapestry and Bayeux British War Cemetery
☆ 17 km from Arromanches (Artificial Port)
☆ 20km from the German cemetery of La Cambe
☆ 40km from the Reviers Canadian Cemetery
☆ 43km from the Caen Memorial
☆ 86km from Cherbourg
☆ 130 km from Mont Saint Michel
☆ very close to many museums, sites and monuments related to the D-Day
☆ many activities for children (zoo Jurques and Cerza, labyrinth on Bayeux, bike rides, walking, horseback and many others around ...
☆ center of nautical activities on the beach of Omaha with 4km of the lodging.
☆ Discovery of Norman cuisine
As well as for beach and swimming days!
Close to many shops in Port-en-Bessin 5 minutes (supermarket, grocery, bakery, pharmacy, restaurants ...) and 15 minutes from Bayeux.
* During your stay, several services will be provided free of charge: WIFI Internet, bed linen, towels, tea towels, wood, end of stay cleaning. Your beds will be made upon your arrival. All the baby equipment is also at your disposal. NEW: Chromecast
NEW: a game room with pinball, table football and darts is available in a room adjoining the cottage (left door on the photo of the facade)
The house offers on the ground floor:
* Living room-friendly with fireplace, sofa bed, TV, DVD-BLU Ray, internet access by wifi, hi-fi, Chromecast.
* Spacious and modern kitchen fully equipped (fridge, oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, dishwasher, induction hob, toaster, ...)
* Laundry room with washing machine, dryer, dryer ...
* Bathroom with shower, sink, towel rail
* Separate WC
* Corner games (toys, books, dolls ...). For the tranquility and comfort of parents, you will have free equipment for young children: 1 crib, 1 baby umbrella bed, baby bed linen, a changing table, a stair gate, a high chair, a Booster, stroller cane, baby phones, device for preparing meals (badabulle), bottle warmer, ..
* Bedroom with large double bed (160 * 200)
* Bedroom with large double bed (160 * 200), cot and changing table (if necessary)
* Bedroom furnished with two single beds
* Separate WC
* Clearance with wardrobe
* Bathroom with shower, sink, storage, towel rail.
Bed linen and towels provided.
* Large closed car park
* Spacious garden, flowery and sunny
* Terrace with garden furniture, parasol and fixed barbecue
* Sunbathing, picnic table,
* Swing-swing, playground with tobbogan, ping-pong table, outdoor toys, children's bikes ...
NEW: Do not hesitate to discover my second cottage that has just opened in Spring 2019, the So Wild, located in the town of Vierville sur mer, near the So Sweet, with quick access to the beach and sites related to the Landing.Get the full listing »