In an exceptional setting, discover the holiday house "Le Baradozig" located 200m from the peninsula of Sainte Anne: its large sandy beach, the nautical center, the diving club and foreshore as far as the eye can see. Lovers of northern Brittany and lovers of simple pleasures, let yourself be seduced by the sweetness of life of a generous nature.
Our cottage is ideal for a romantic holiday or for the whole family: the little ones as well as the big ones will discover the pleasures of swimming in the pools of sea water, the activities of the nautical center as well as the diving club. From the beach, put on the boots and take your dip net, for a fishing trip on foot, and enjoy the freshly caught seafood at dinner.
For active holidays and nature, the bay of Morlaix will also satisfy your expectations!
Discover the pleasures of the sea by introducing you to water sports: kite surfing, kayaking, windsurfing, snorkeling, boat trips to the bull castle, or the island of batz.
Between land and sea, go on the hiking trails to Roscoff or Carantec, on foot or by bike, to discover an authentic coastline, and many white sand beaches.
Saint-Politains for many generations, we will be happy to advise you the best ways to discover the riches of Finistere North: unusual sites, culinary specialties (pancakes and seafood, but also kig ar farz and kouign aman), traditional music, folk festivals ...
Located at (200m) from the sea and (1,4 km) from the city center.
The cottage can accommodate 6 to 7 people.
New construction of new foot of 2016.
The layout of the holiday home is as follows:
A large living room with open kitchen fully equipped.
3 rooms composed:
- 1 master suite with a large bed of 160 cm and its bathroom / WC. Equipped with a TV and a small desk.
- 1 bedroom with a large bed of 160 cm open on the terrace of the garden. Equipped with a TV.
- 1 bedroom with 2 bunk beds of 90 cm and a drawer bed that can be suitable for a child.
The cottage has a bathroom, a shower room, 2 toilets and a laundry room with washing machine and dryer.
A terrace to the south has a garden furniture and a barbecue.
Baby equipment available (cot, bath, high chair and chair booster.
The holiday home is equipped with WIFI
Pets are not accepted.
Linen is provided upon request at the following rate:
- EUR 15 per double bed
- EUR 10 per single bed
- 5 euros per person for towels
Concerning the leisure activities nearby:
Hiking: The GR 34 the customs trail runs along our coast. The GR 380 is located a little further inland.
Cycling: Route n ° 5 V5 From Roscoff to Plouescat. The Velodyssey begins from Roscoff.
Nautical Center: located at 850m, aquatic walk, kayak rental, windsurfing ...
Diving located at 500m:
Fishing: on foot (hulls, clams, periwinkles, knives ...) and on the line (mainly from the Bar)
Surf, Stand up Paddle, and Sand sailing located Dossen beach in Santec (7 kms).
Golf located 12 kms in Carantec.
To discover also:
Ile de Batz 15 minutes by boat from Roscoff.
Roscoff, the corsair city, its exotic garden and its casino
Plouescat and its sandy beaches.
Morlaix and its viaduct.
Carantec and his castle of the bull.
Brest and its aquarium: Oceanopolis
- GPS: N 48.6898 W -3.9719
- Roadway: Paris 550 kms (AIO-AI 1-A81 - N. 157 - N. 12). It is accessed by N. 12 direction Morlaix, then by D. 58 to St. Pol de Leon. Take the direction of the Littoral, follow the Avenue de la Mer and turn left Chemin du Paradis.
- By train: Morlaix station (TGV). Then train / bus shuttles bring you to the small station of Saint Pol de Leon (2kms from the house). Information: or by phone: 08-99-49-01-38.
- By Taxi: From Morlaix to Saint Pol de Léon. Information: or by phone 02-98-67-00-00.
- By plane: Morlaix or Brest
- By Boat: Port of Roscoff
Looking forward to receiving you.Get the full listing »